Making money from writing product reviews.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I think we can find this on micro task websites but then the earnings will be dependent on the person posting the task so it won't be high
I agree with you. It depends how active the person is. Even I cannot even sustain being here and there. But still, I keep on coming just to be more productive online.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To be able to do a good product review, we have to try using the product first, so we need capital to buy the product, if our review is objective or honest, will we still get rewarded.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
So

Some of all these review jobs are usually geotargeted to the best of my knowledge, and the location or region one is coming from has a lot to do with the opportunities that would abound for him or her, but keep on trying, you would surely get a good legit paying review site to work on.
Dear friend, the best review site of this moment is BMF for me living in a third world country, as it pays 5 cents each company review (as Mr B received that 5000 dollars budget to get the job done). For short reviews, as 300 or 400 characters (plus a screenshot of the homepage of the company) are enough to get the amount. But I can't consider Toluna any more, not in a Latin American country. While I was still working for Toluna, apart of no products for Latin America, for us living among third world countries it very often appeared surveys with such shameful lenght they lasted between 30 minutes, one hour and a half and 3 hours (yes, in one occasion, 3 hours to complete a survey in change of peanuts!). While my European friends living among touristic cities (the best targeted, if touristic where there is the seaside) received 7 minutes lenght surveys and they were paid a considerable amount of money to work so quickly. Now I want to stay very far from Toluna.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Dear friend, the best review site of this moment is BMF for me living in a third world country, as it pays 5 cents each company review (as Mr B received that 5000 dollars budget to get the job done). For short reviews, as 300 or 400 characters (plus a screenshot of the homepage of the company) are enough to get the amount. But I can't consider Toluna any more, not in a Latin American country. While I was still working for Toluna, apart of no products for Latin America, for us living among third world countries it very often appeared surveys with such shameful lenght they lasted between 30 minutes, one hour and a half and 3 hours (yes, in one occasion, 3 hours to complete a survey in change of peanuts!). While my European friends living among touristic cities (the best targeted, if touristic where there is the seaside) received 7 minutes lenght surveys and they were paid a considerable amount of money to work so quickly. Now I want to stay very far from Toluna.
Wow, thanks for the charge an encouragement,I think I will look into the company reviews by BMF, and do some quick reviews, thanks a lot once more.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
There are many sites which gives handsome pay for writing reviews, some of them are scam but most of them are legit and pay well the main thing there remain to write honest review to earn.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
In a way I am doing this on Socialseos as we need to complete the tasks and post comments or reviews as per the user requirements but I hope to find more ways to earn from it

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
In a way I am doing this on Socialseos as we need to complete the tasks and post comments or reviews as per the user requirements but I hope to find more ways to earn from it
Do you test the products before you review them? Or are you just writing arbitrary reviews about products? Are you paid even if the reviews you are writing are negative. I believe writing reviews have to be honest reviews.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
On Social seos we can earn by completing tasks and these tasks can be anything like posting comments on facebook, youtube, blog or any other option or even to post reviews

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
On Social seos we can earn by completing tasks and these tasks can be anything like posting comments on facebook, youtube, blog or any other option or even to post reviews
I have been seeing this site on some many other forums. Do you think I should join the site? I can write product reviews very well and I would love a site that pays for product reviews.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes you should join this website Social seos as its good and if you want then I can send my invite but you have to understand that at present they are paying via Paypal only

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Yes you should join this website Social seos as its good and if you want then I can send my invite but you have to understand that at present they are paying via Paypal only
The only thing that discourages me from that platform is because of the payment system and I wouldn't want to join a platform where I would be unable to withdraw when I have reached the minimum wage over threshold.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Youtube is a good option and you should pick the niche which is popular but still, there are fewer videos on that so that will make your work easier and you can earn quickly

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing product review is a very good way to make sizable amount of money for yourself if you engaged in online activities. A lot of people make good income from this all the time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I wish we can find more websites that can help us complete easy tasks or let us write reviews and we can earn daily from them but its hard to find these

Back