Making money online as a writer

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
one of the ways of making money as a writer is true ghostwriting. There are people who are looking for ghostwriters on freelancing platforms and you can offer that to make some good amount of money.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
one of the ways of making money as a writer is true ghostwriting. There are people who are looking for ghostwriters on freelancing platforms and you can offer that to make some good amount of money.
Ghostwriting is a very good niche and a good way to make decent money online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people that generate a lot of money through ghostwriting. You must be extremely good at what you do before you become successful in it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
The writers have so many earning opportunities online. They can be hired by the clients to write on different article writing sites as well as posting on blog website for the clients for business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The opportunities to make money as a writer on the Internet is very high. if you are a freelancer you also have a lot of opportunity to maximize profit.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Based on my experience I can say, it is easy to build passive income as a writer, all you need to do is either start blogging or start publishing books and ebooks.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been earning online now as a freelance writer since around 2012 with my services really taking off in around 2013 - 2014 when I was getting regular work in and it was helping me financially.

I ended up taking a break from freelance writing from around 2017 - 2022 when I tried my hand at video game content creation but due to that being a struggle to make enough to make a stable income, I came back to freelance writing and I am doing quite well again now.

Freelance writing is one of the most popular ways to make money online but it does take time to become successful and get a regular stream of income coming in from people who use you and enjoy your work.

I have looked into ghost writing in the past and that is something I would love to do at some point.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
Making money online as a writer is still feasible online it may not make one rich but one can make sustainable money with it. You can be make money with good clients

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Still missing the old days in Bubblews, Steemit, Noise Cash...These are writing/blogging sites that pays, before. At first you can earn easily by posting your write ups, but as time pass by, it so hard to earn. Bubblews is gone now, while Noise Cash became silent on earnings, and in Steemit, I think the previous steem to earn is no longer there.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money online as a writer is still feasible online it may not make one rich but one can make sustainable money with it. You can be make money with good clients
Well, writing may actually not make you a lot of money but it can make a lot of sustainable income. But you must diversify in different fields.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are different ways to make money online as a writer. But the most common one is by posting our gigs on Fiverr and upwork.
Apart from these two, there are also so ways to make money as a writer. One of them is Amazon Kindle. We can post our writings there and Amazon will find buyers to our works.
Also we can post on social medias and forums about our skill. From there, we will get offer. I have tried this method before here on this forum and it worked.
It is great and wonderful to know that such opportunities lies ahead for anyone who has the enthusiasm for writing and wants to make use of it to earn themselves some considerable amount if cash as a passive stream of income.well the Amazon way is the one I knew before which has been paying a lot of guys that I know of and they used it to establish themselves by investing in other sources and it has been paying them a lot.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is great and wonderful to know that such opportunities lies ahead for anyone who has the enthusiasm for writing and wants to make use of it to earn themselves some considerable amount if cash as a passive stream of income.well the Amazon way is the one I knew before which has been paying a lot of guys that I know of and they used it to establish themselves by investing in other sources and it has been paying them a lot.
There are so many opportunities for writers and many of the writers are making good use of it to make good money for themself..

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, there are a lot of freelancing platforms and getting started there is a good idea. It is also important to understand that the level of competition is high.

Back