Making money online as a writer

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Well, If you're interested in article writing I would a recommend a platform like listverse. Clearvoice can also help you to make some money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Have you made money from this platform and can you share the payment proof?
I never said I have made money from the platform Instead what I said that it is a very legitimate platform that has been in existence for a long time. It is an article submission website and therefore it is very tough before your article will be accepted.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
Making money through writing as a freelancer is not as easy as before. The market is saturated and competitive because there are many writers available. Submitting articles is not profitable too unless you have good openings. I prefer running a blog and write articles for the blog. With time it'll be profitable as traffic grows.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Making money through writing as a freelancer is not as easy as before. The market is saturated and competitive because there are many writers available. Submitting articles is not profitable too unless you have good openings. I prefer running a blog and write articles for the blog. With time it'll be profitable as traffic grows.
That's true, running your own blog is more profitable than being a freelance writer. Most freelance platforms is saturated.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
That's true, running your own blog is more profitable than being a freelance writer. Most freelance platforms is saturated.
Creating a blog is not as difficult as it used to be. We have CMS platforms like WordPress that makes it easier. Hosting them is cheaper too with many discounts for new customers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Creating a blog is not as difficult as it used to be. We have CMS platforms like WordPress that makes it easier. Hosting them is cheaper too with many discounts for new customers.
That's right, it is not longer a big deal to own a blog but what really matters is making it successful. This is where consistency and hard work comes into play.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
If you are good at writing then you can earn really well from it as some of the websites pay really well for article writing

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
There are a lot of ways to earn as a writer. It could be by freelance writing, writing and posting on Amazon kindles, or even by working on paid to write sites.

Back