Making money with Facebook reel

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Not only on Facebook but also on Instagram, you can make money through educative, entertaining and useful Reels (short videos). It is worth or not the time invested, it will depend on the quality of your content whether it will go viral or not.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
My friends in the US got invitation to earn from Reels. First they uploaded Reels everyday and they were contacted by Facebook telling them that they can earn money to post. I can see the other being active on Reel.
I had posted 3 reels on Facebook but I only have very few audiences so I stopped. @Nakitakona, an ML user is always posting Reels on Facebook he also has a YouTube channel and keeps on inviting me to watch it live during streaming. He has now 4,000 subscribers. At first, he only has 8 viewers now 4,000. That is big money already.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Earning from YouTube is understandable but how come they earn from the reels they post on Facebook. It's a surprise for me as I never thought that people can be paid on FB. Yes initially people have less subscribers , but they increase once you start doing good work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Wow it would be nice to actually earn from Facebook or Instagram reel but i guess to do this, one has to be consistent in the number of contents you upload, and that's something i don't think i would have the time for right now.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Wow it would be nice to actually earn from Facebook or Instagram reel but i guess to do this, one has to be consistent in the number of contents you upload, and that's something i don't think i would have the time for right now.
Well, about spending time if you are making good money you will find time to upload your reels.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Earning from YouTube is understandable but how come they earn from the reels they post on Facebook. It's a surprise for me as I never thought that people can be paid on FB. Yes initially people have less subscribers , but they increase once you start doing good work.
Facebook keeps on urging me to Create a Reel but never FB told me that they pay me. I would like to ask Gil, a member how much payment he got from Facebook. He always creates Reel If the pay is good, then I better continue creating Reels. There are numerous reels and I also like to watch them, they're short.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is very true Facebook monetization is very lucrative and can make you money as a content creator.You just need to build a bankable audience that will frequent your work oftenly.This will help you continue to get leads.

So you have to provide value and in turn you will reap the rewards.As you are doing that,you can as well build a brand for yourself.People can make endorsements if they like what you are doing out there.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Facebook keeps on urging me to Create a Reel but never FB told me that they pay me. I would like to ask Gil, a member how much payment he got from Facebook. He always creates Reel If the pay is good, then I better continue creating Reels. There are numerous reels and I also like to watch them, they're short.
You can try out mate, you might just hit some big bucks with it. Just go give it a shot.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
I also heard about it, but no guts of doing so. I am not ready to expose myself virtually. Even if there is an option not to show the face, I still need to know the technical part.

I had posted 3 reels on Facebook but I only have very few audiences so I stopped. @Nakitakona, an ML user is always posting Reels on Facebook he also has a YouTube channel and keeps on inviting me to watch it live during streaming. He has now 4,000 subscribers. At first, he only has 8 viewers now 4,000. That is big money already.
Don't stop posting!

I am following him on YouTube but I can't watch his livestream. I only watch the recorded ones. His followers are increasing month over month. If he gets the required watch hours he can get big earnings from YouTube.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Don't stop posting!

I am following him on YouTube but I can't watch his livestream. I only watch the recorded ones. His followers are increasing month over month. If he gets the required watch hours he can get big earnings from YouTube.
Yeah he just need to meet the requirements and money will start rolling in. I can't wait to monetize my channel as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning through Facebook reels is something that worth the time invested depending on how attractive the content is to the audience. It's a gradual process though, a friend of mine have been posting his reels on Facebook but he haven't gotten enough audience to attract Facebook's attention.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Cool. There's a update from facebook that you can turn your private account into business account some users are earning from it. I watched it from tiktok.
Oh really I'm all for whatever will get me some cool cash online. We just have to take advantage of all the money making avenues online
Post automatically merged:

Earning through Facebook reels is something that worth the time invested depending on how attractive the content is to the audience. It's a gradual process though, a friend of mine have been posting his reels on Facebook but he haven't gotten enough audience to attract Facebook's attention.
I don't understand Facebook attention? do they need to approve of your account before you start making money?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Don't stop posting!

I'll talk to Gil how much he earns to encourage me. What about you? It's easy to create reels. This Christmas there will be many interesting scenes good sources for creating reels. I'll update you about his income in reels and his YouTube channel.

Back