Making money with Facebook reel

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'll talk to Gil how much he earns to encourage me. What about you? It's easy to create reels. This Christmas there will be many interesting scenes good sources for creating reels. I'll update you about his income in reels and his YouTube channel.
I had facebook it was old account I had 1,000+ friends but I deleted it because of some people are toxic. Now I have new account it was 200+ plus I think.

I'll talk to Gil how much he earns to encourage me. What about you? It's easy to create reels. This Christmas there will be many interesting scenes good sources for creating reels. I'll update you about his income in reels and his YouTube channel.
Yes, it will be so interesting to know how much he earns.
Let's upload short videos on Reels and let's see how can we earn from it. I will ask my friend in the US who was my workmate in 2012.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
@AmazingJob , I messaged Gil this morning but until this afternoon, he did not reply perhaps he is so busy taking coverage for his YouTube. He and his family tour around his place and take shots and create reels. they are a happy and loving family. He might not like to share his earnings ,afraid we will pattern from his business,:love:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I noticed that Facebook deleted reels this time. I can't see any unlike before. Maybe the pay is not good so many stopped sending reels. How could they expect a big pay when it is too short?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
If you have 500 followers, you can earn through stars. However, you will earn only when your viewers give you starts. You can earn though ads and other monetization methods only through invitation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I stop doing reels on Facebook.I do not like to be exploited by Facebook. The management keeps on suggesting me to create and create and despite having many followers, I still haven't paid. I understand having stars but people are struggling this time so they never expect stars.
Post automatically merged:

I stop doing reels on Facebook.I do not like to be exploited by Facebook. The management keeps on suggesting me to create and create and despite having many followers, I still haven't paid. I understand having stars but people are struggling this time so they never expect stars.

Back