Managing forex accounts for moneyw

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that there are people who claim to help manage your cryptocurrency/ forex accounts for a fee and also state that they can make you money by trading on your behalf. Is this business profitable? Do we have anyone who does that here?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that there are people who claim to help manage your cryptocurrency/ forex accounts for a fee and also state that they can make you money by trading on your behalf. Is this business profitable? Do we have anyone who does that here?
Yes, there are numerous people going into such business, so far you have the knowledge of what you claim, but that doesn't mean they will not pass.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they are called brokers. If you have no time managing your account it's better to have them because they closely monitor every movement as it's their job.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What would be the terms in case they crash your capital. There is no expert in currency exchange o. Its a very risky business to engage in.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
It's too risky if you let someone to manage your account including trading. Why don't you try it yourself? or at least you can apply copy trading, even though you have to pay a commission, but you can practice how they implement trading strategies.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
It's too risky if you let someone to manage your account including trading. Why don't you try it yourself? or at least you can apply copy trading, even though you have to pay a commission, but you can practice how they implement trading strategies.
It is very risky because if the person losses the trade, it means that you have lost your money too
That won't be nice
Post automatically merged:

It is very risky because if the person losses the trade, it means that you have lost your money too
That won't be nice

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've seen a record number of them claimed that they can manage your money to make profit in forex trading..
To the best of my knowledge, most of them end up being scammers because along the line they will not be able to pay whatever they promise to pay their investors.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
I won't be comfortable by a allowing other people to get access on my business, and do business on behalf of me, because there is a very much high level of confidence required while you are allowing someone else to get control on your money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.558
Yes this business is profitable though but also risky, there have been cases where the accounts of persons have be stolen by does who claim to manage the account .

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I think that if that person is able to make good money with trading he will not need to handle the accounts of others to make money on it, it is better not to get involved in this type of business, it can be a scam.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know about crypto trading. But there are a lot of brokers in my location doing forex trading on behalf of clients and they get a commission for providing the service. All you need to do is to open an investment account with them. I am not into forex trading but a friend of mine has been using a reputable forex brokers for quite some time. He is making good money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think I like this idea I won't be comfortable with allowing another to manage my forex account. I don't trust the person motive about managing the account for me

Back