Microlikes.com

Mike30

Complete Stranger
Dec 18, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
I don't know anything about thks platform. What is it about? Gone there and it is kind of confusing.
Lol.. Let me explain a little bit.
I create projects to help forums and their users to make money. It's one of my passions.

MicroLikes started too good, but forum owners didn't spend a dime and all the MicroLikes Earned/redeemed on every single forum came from my pocket (that is true as of today). In other words. I paid you guys to post on other's people forums, I paid to create activities and contests in other's people's forums ;) How noble is that?

Then I asked participating forum owners to make at least $10/month to support the project(s)
NONE OF THEM supported me with a SINGLE PENNY (and this is true as of today) Except
LiLRawkers.com that paid for a ForumRace subscription since day ONE without hesitation)

Then I started removing them from my projects MicroLikes & ForumRace
and some of them RAN away and some of them when silence as of today....

I was devoted to work and improve their forums, but when I saw the lack of their support, I decided
to work just on my forum and spend that money on my forum instead. (ForumRace)

But right after all that happening, I got into a little economic situation with my other OFF LINE businesses and I had to step out
for a little bit and payment from the June 2024 contest was delayed. But I ALWAYS checked for messages. So those who say I disappeared is FALSE, and NONE of them contacted me in the first place
with any question. And those who contacted me I answered and I kept them informed 100%.

Now, the June 2024 contest is PAID OFF and redeemed all MicroLikes you guys earned on contest and tips and for signing up on other people's forums. --Again... out of my pockets. (not a single forum owner has ever paid a penny to support MicroLikes payments as of today)

My general goal has NOT changed, and it's to support and help as many people as possible.

Now with a little background history, I can explain the new direction of ForumRace and MicroLikes.

I will fully redirect my support towards ForumRace forum members and not to forum owners.
Instead spending money improving other forums, I will spend it on ForumRace and I will use MicroLikes for that.
I mean, forums can still join us, but there is no more free lunch.

I have set ForumRace as a pay-to-join only - So I get less non-supporter users and I can help more those who do.
A 50% recurring commission is implemented and the new referral contest runs until December 31, 2024. So I will be spending $600 in total. (just on that contest and there are more to come...) -- The new revenue from subscriptions will be basically spent back into the community benefiting all members in a consistent basis.

I will redeem any and all MicroLikes tipped from staff members(me) at ForumRace, and boy, I like to click that tip-botton, specially with the new chrome extension for MicroLikes :)

Don't get confused, it's simple, its just another forum where the owner likes to code, make ideas into projects and help people making money in the process :)

With love to you all!
~Mike30

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
Lol.. Let me explain a little bit.
I create projects to help forums and their users to make money. It's one of my passions.

MicroLikes started too good, but forum owners didn't spend a dime and all the MicroLikes Earned/redeemed on every single forum came from my pocket (that is true as of today). In other words. I paid you guys to post on other's people forums, I paid to create activities and contests in other's people's forums ;) How noble is that?

Then I asked participating forum owners to make at least $10/month to support the project(s)
NONE OF THEM supported me with a SINGLE PENNY (and this is true as of today) Except
LiLRawkers.com that paid for a ForumRace subscription since day ONE without hesitation)

Then I started removing them from my projects MicroLikes & ForumRace
and some of them RAN away and some of them when silence as of today....

I was devoted to work and improve their forums, but when I saw the lack of their support, I decided
to work just on my forum and spend that money on my forum instead. (ForumRace)

But right after all that happening, I got into a little economic situation with my other OFF LINE businesses and I had to step out
for a little bit and payment from the June 2024 contest was delayed. But I ALWAYS checked for messages. So those who say I disappeared is FALSE, and NONE of them contacted me in the first place
with any question. And those who contacted me I answered and I kept them informed 100%.

Now, the June 2024 contest is PAID OFF and redeemed all MicroLikes you guys earned on contest and tips and for signing up on other people's forums. --Again... out of my pockets. (not a single forum owner has ever paid a penny to support MicroLikes payments as of today)

My general goal has NOT changed, and it's to support and help as many people as possible.

Now with a little background history, I can explain the new direction of ForumRace and MicroLikes.

I will fully redirect my support towards ForumRace forum members and not to forum owners.
Instead spending money improving other forums, I will spend it on ForumRace and I will use MicroLikes for that.
I mean, forums can still join us, but there is no more free lunch.

I have set ForumRace as a pay-to-join only - So I get less non-supporter users and I can help more those who do.
A 50% recurring commission is implemented and the new referral contest runs until December 31, 2024. So I will be spending $600 in total. (just on that contest and there are more to come...) -- The new revenue from subscriptions will be basically spent back into the community benefiting all members in a consistent basis.

I will redeem any and all MicroLikes tipped from staff members(me) at ForumRace, and boy, I like to click that tip-botton, specially with the new chrome extension for MicroLikes :)

Don't get confused, it's simple, its just another forum where the owner likes to code, make ideas into projects and help people making money in the process :)

With love to you all!
~Mike30
@Mike30, I took time to read all of this. And I would say that you are a noble person. I would get a forum race subscription before this time next month to show my unbridled support to your project.

Back