Money Fraud

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Money fraud is rampant anywhere in the world. People doing this are not afraid of the law. Many said these fraudsters have powerful people behind them as the protectors of their illegal activities. This time of fraud will not be noticed if the cashier in the mall or store is not trained to detect fake bills during real purchases. There is a need to check the bills regularly because you will not notice the notes are counterfeit until it is too late. To avoid this, the business owner must train the cash-handling employee on how to check for counterfeit banknotes.

How to avoid it: Train cash-handling employees on how to check for counterfeit banknotes. It is also better for the business owner to invest in a counterfeit money detector. We always see bank notes as real. It is hard to detect fake bills.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Money fraud is rampant anywhere in the world. People doing this are not afraid of the law. Many said these fraudsters have powerful people behind them as the protectors of their illegal activities. This time of fraud will not be noticed if the cashier in the mall or store is not trained to detect fake bills during real purchases. There is a need to check the bills regularly because you will not notice the notes are counterfeit until it is too late. To avoid this, the business owner must train the cash-handling employee on how to check for counterfeit banknotes.

How to avoid it: Train cash-handling employees on how to check for counterfeit banknotes. It is also better for the business owner to invest in a counterfeit money detector. We always see bank notes as real. It is hard to detect fake bills.
I do believe that some politicians are doing this. Although they hire people to do this for them. I know a politician who does this and it is closely related to our family clan. I am not going to drop names but he gained a lot of money because of this.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I do believe that some politicians are doing this. Although they hire people to do this for them. I know a politician who does this and it is closely related to our family clan. I am not going to drop names but he gained a lot of money because of this.
It's so obvious those fraudsters gained up to millions. Pitiful are those small individuals who are afraid to sing out because the lives of their loved ones will be in danger so they keep their mouths shut.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fraud is rampant and growing at an alarming rate because it pays. People are going into it as a source of living so it'll be difficult to eradicate it. For your business, it's best to be updated with what's happening so you won't be a victim.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's so right money fraud is rampant in the world. It's hard to detect fake money. They look exactly the same but the Central Bank knows how to detect. It's good to buy money fake detector.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is one fraud that's rampant here now so I know that Training cash-handling employees on how to check for counterfeit banknotes will be the best bet to detect fake bills immediately

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This time the more these fraudsters process fake bank notes because of difficulties of living but they should rationalise well if their actions last for years. They will be sued and serve the crime. It's good to do right.

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I cannot wish to be found in this situation, I ran a small store selling second-hand phones and other electronics and I always make sales but do not find myself double checking if I am being given counter fate money. It would be such a horrible experience to find myself in.

However, I have attended some basic cybercrime courses or workshops and we were sensitized on how to detect counterfeit banknotes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's good to be smart. There are easiest ways to detect counterfeit bank notes. Pitiful are those who do not sense bills as fake or not. My cousin has a store and to avoid fake money during purchases of customers, she bought fake money detector.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
It's so obvious those fraudsters gained up to millions. Pitiful are those small individuals who are afraid to sing out because the lives of their loved ones will be in danger so they keep their mouths shut.
I agree with you. It is a good thing that he did not win senator in our country. If he did, he will corrupt people's money. I hope bad karma strikes soon for this soul.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People doing money fraud are not to be blamed but the government that enable and encouraging them. Every government has laws and agencies on ground that are fighting against money fraud. But how many offenders have been successful tried and jailed so as to serve as lessons to others. Immediately they bribe the officials, they are released.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Sometimes I don't even seems to understand those people that just like defrauding others it seems they do not have conscience and can't just live beyond their present dubious lives

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I agree with you. It is a good thing that he did not win senator in our country. If he did, he will corrupt people's money. I hope bad karma strikes soon for this soul.
He already faced his own karma. He's now in jail but he didn't run on the senatorial race. Maybe you're thinking of Herbert Bautista hehe. He has no bad record in the politics only Roderick Paulate.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Money laundering especially on the government sectors is prevalent in my country. I hope this thing is spreading too quickly and it's becoming more increasingly as days elapses in real life situations.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
He already faced his own karma. He's now in jail but he didn't run on the senatorial race. Maybe you're thinking of Herbert Bautista hehe. He has no bad record in the politics only Roderick Paulate.
I am sorry to say that they are not the ones. I do hope that he will be punished. He was the one who made my father's siblings fight against each other. All I know, he hired people as his baggers.
Post automatically merged:

People doing money fraud are not to be blamed but the government that enable and encouraging them. Every government has laws and agencies on ground that are fighting against money fraud. But how many offenders have been successful tried and jailed so as to serve as lessons to others. Immediately they bribe the officials, they are released.
You have a point. We must admit that some local government agencies have corrupt officials. In my country, some of these people were put behind bars for doing so despite the transparency being imposed by them.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
In almost all countries this case is pretty common. There are people who do not care about how others work hard to earn their money but they would rather look for ways to scam people of their money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Frauds and scams are everywhere. One needs to be careful and alert not to fall in their trap. These fraudsters and scammers are very smart and they do it so flawlessly. They are sharp to find loops and holes in the system and bring it to their advantages. The incidences of money fraud has increased more in Digital world.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Fraudulent activities are squandering where there's internet. They abused the impact of globalization. Those fraudsters especially money fraudsters must utilize the importance of technology wisely rather than playing havoc to human lives.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a common factor in the economic and business sector, money fraud is a very common issue is some countries, the fact that you give out counterfeit notes, this is a serious crime.

Back