Money in Dream

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
To dream is free. If you like to dream about money, keep thinking about it and the subconscious mind guides you to where you sink to riches. It is simply because money represents your ambition to seek prosperity in your life no matter how difficult it is to achieve, and at all costs, you have to achieve your dream money not through a monkey business but a legit and insured business. Also, spiritually speaking, money symbolizes confidence, thus representing hope and possibilities. If dream about money it could be the rarest dream about money though it embodies face value through finance and material gains.

Further, when dreaming about money, or receiving, it could also indicate strong self-worth. How nice to dream about money for it embodies self-worth, hoping I could dream about money during sleep. It may sound funny, but experts proved all these to be true as far as their experiences are concerned This is not related to the horoscope, but this is a true-to-life story for those who dream about money, thereby making the self-rich despite being in deep sleep. Others proved that money in dreams is a positive sign that represents power and inner confidence.

Others confirmed that their dream in money reflects that they are in a place where they are feeling confident and ready to receive gifts or recognition and feel it as a symbol of a coming relationship or a job opportunity. Indeed, they all came true to their lives after some days of dreaming of money. Money-related dreams are common if you are too deep into finances in your waking life. The overall assumption of money in a dream is a good one that creates energy to mean inspiration.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Money in dream does not represent riches and wealth in real life. When I saw small denomination in dream,cit means hardship to me. When I saw high currency, it is financial abundance.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Interesting representation of money and how it is connected to dreams, I didn't know it meant confidence or strong self-esteem on the part of the individual or even a search for recognition, thank you very much for sharing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Your thread is very interesting indeed and thank you for sharing. I learnt new things about money. I think it is good to dream about money because you may earn it soon. :)
You are welcome. Others give an interpretation of money in the opposite way. In fact, I have dreamed about money. It was right after my college graduation. And I realized now that dream was right because I was hired by the company I applied I received a telegram to report to work the next day. šŸ„°

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyday I count money because it's my work to collect and deposit. Millions in cold cash and checks will always bear my fingerprints before it goes to the bank. What I am trying to say is I wish all those images are retained in my subconscious and translate to real money for my self.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are welcome. Others give an interpretation of money in the opposite way. In fact, I have dreamed about money. It was right after my college graduation. And I realized now that dream was right because I was hired by the company I applied I received a telegram to report to work the next day. šŸ„°
Oh, this is wonderful. So, from your experience, when you dream about money, it is very good. :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Oh, this is wonderful. So, from your experience, when you dream about money, it is very good. :)
Yes, that might be a coincidence also or because we have a very good sleep. When we also dream about a snake, it is best to bet the lotto hehe. I have dreamed of snakes but that was during the series of lockdowns so I was not able to bet,lol.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, that might be a coincidence also or because we have a very good sleep. When we also dream about a snake, it is best to bet the lotto hehe. I have dreamed of snakes but that was during the series of lockdowns so I was not able to bet,lol.
Nice information about the snake. I did not know. Hope that we will dream about it soon because now we are able to bet.
:)

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well to an extent I don't really know but, I think even if you dream all day about money and you don't put in the required work, you're definitely not going to be rich.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Nice information about the snake. I did not know. Hope that we will dream about it soon because now we are able to bet.
:)
it is good to bet. I am betting in a FREE LITECOIN and it is hard to detect the win or lose in betting. But I have found a technique.
Post automatically merged:

Well to an extent I don't really know but, I think even if you dream all day about money and you don't put in the required work, you're definitely not going to be rich.
That might also happen, dreaming of money without working means nothing to hope hehehe.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Dreams about money can have different meanings depending on the context of the dream and the individual's personal experiences and associations with money. Some common interpretations of money in dreams include
Financial stability and security
Power and control.
Success and accomplishment
Fear of financial loss or insecurity
Guilt or shame related to money
It's important to remember that the interpretation of a dream is highly personal and can vary depending on the dreamer's experiences and emotions. If you're unsure what a dream about money means for you, it may be helpful to reflect on your feelings and associations with money in your waking life.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Some people think that money makes the world go round. In fact, they are being controlled by it. At some point, they destroyed their lives and even the innocent souls for being greedy.

Back