• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Money Rules For Investments

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
When we hold money and intend to invest in any investment instrument, each potential investor must be able to determine how much money to invest and how long it will take to invest in the short term or long term, so that the funds/money owned can be used for other purposes. . In this thead (Tutorials and How To's) I will discuss 3 money rules for investing or make money through money.

1. Evaluation of Cash Needs
Before investing, evaluate your money first, whether you will need the money in the near future, for example a birthday party, a wedding, buying a new motorbike or a new car, etc. If you need the money for less than 5 months, you should not invest but save money. in bank savings or 3 months bank deposit. If you force yourself to buy gold, for example, even though gold is liquid or easy to liquidate, gold is a form of long-term investment. so that when you need the money, while the price of gold hasn't gone up, and you have to sell gold below the purchase price, resulting in a loss.

2. The second evaluation is separating the need for money for more than a year, so your money will be idle for more than a year, so it will be better if it is invested and will make returns, you can invest in 12-month bank deposits, short-term government bonds, money market mutual funds etc.

3. Evaluation of long-term needs
In this third stage, it means that potential investors already have savings, emergency funds, short-term investments and have idle money for more than 3 years. for example you have a plan to buy a house in 2030, so you have a long time of about 6 more years then you can allocate your money in long term investments such as gold, stocks, capital market mutual funds, cryptocurrencies etc.

Investing will make your money bigger, and the potential profit from capital gains and compounding effects. But you have to choose an investment instrument that suits your profile. If you choose a high profit potential, it means that there will also be a high potential loss. so you need to invest wisely.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Most people that have money know that saving money in a bank means dead money as the monetary value of the money is dropped every day means either you have to invest it on the internet or an actual project in life but let money in a savings bank account is not the ideal solution.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Most people that have money know that saving money in a bank means dead money as the monetary value of the money is dropped every day means either you have to invest it on the internet or an actual project in life but let money in a savings bank account is not the ideal solution.
We need to have it in mind that we are not going to make any profit when you save in the bank and there are sometimes when the bank add interest for you but the money will be little

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Basically, we create a bank account only for transactions and save money, not expecting interest, so the nature of saving is only temporary until our money is collected to buy an item or invest. That's why I divide the investment period based on the need for money.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One must be wary in getting into any investment venture. I have a crypto portfolio which is earning more than my bank savings. At the end of the day it's still one's business acumen that matters. If the little store makes profit everyday then that is a sound investment and no need to analyze market trends. Daily sales is enough indication that investment is profitable or not.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
One must be wary in getting into any investment venture. I have a crypto portfolio which is earning more than my bank savings. At the end of the day it's still one's business acumen that matters. If the little store makes profit everyday then that is a sound investment and no need to analyze market trends. Daily sales is enough indication that investment is profitable or not.
Crypto investment instruments are very promising but high risk, besides you can get passive income from staking, or activate the Earning feature, you will also get capital gains. But before you run a small shop, of course you need to analyze whether the product you are selling is acceptable to the market, and what the quality of the product is, if you sell cheap goods in an elite environment, of course it won't sell well. After all, it often happens that the sales rate is high but the profit margin is small, don't you need analysis.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Staking is something I want to learn. I have several sites like rollercoin, coinpayu but no idea how to use all its features. I am still learning the ropes.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Staking is something I want to learn. I have several sites like rollercoin, coinpayu but no idea how to use all its features. I am still learning the ropes.
The staking process is very easy, you only need to have crypto that supports staking, then you lock/or freeze it for some time, for example 1 or 3 months. Apart from faucet sites you can also stake on your wallet like Atomic wallet, or on crypto exchanges like Binance,

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
One of the major problems with people with small funds is they will be under compulsion to withdraw their investment pretty soon. If you are in this position, you might not be able to profit through investment.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
One of the major problems with people with small funds is they will be under compulsion to withdraw their investment pretty soon. If you are in this position, you might not be able to profit through investment.
It differs some people have urgent need of funds so could not wait for long and some people doesn't have lack of funds to pay their bills so they wait for investment to be matured that is one reason for withdraw earlier or sooner.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
It means you trust the faucet site to manage your crypto, if you have a big crypto balance you better save it in your wallet that supports the staking feature, or at least you stake on a trusted crypto exchange like Binance.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Basically the value of money today is more valuable than tomorrow, because of that we will get interest from the time we invest now with some money. and we have learned a lot about the value of money in college.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Basically the value of money today is more valuable than tomorrow, because of that we will get interest from the time we invest now with some money. and we have learned a lot about the value of money in college.
Yes indeed. But exactly how valuable is it tomorrow? That nobody can know.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually I like to make as many as possible investment as investment help to generate extra income but the problem is always where is the genuine platform for business to invest in

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Basically, we create a bank account only for transactions and save money, not expecting interest, so the nature of saving is only temporary until our money is collected to buy an item or invest. That's why I divide the investment period based on the need for money.
It is true that someone saves at a bank usually to facilitate frequent and urgent transactions in their lives. So, the storage period is usually not long. Someone has a standard of how much ideal balance they will save in the bank. If they have exceeded the ideal balance, they will start thinking about investing, either by buying gold bullion, land, property, stocks, etc. according to their needs and financial conditions.

Back