Most profitable business ideas in Agriculture

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Agriculture is also a good source of business adventure. We can't survive without the producers of agriculture, the farmers, and those who are experts in other areas related to agriculture. The following are the best business ideas for agriculture: 1. tree farm, 2. dry flower business, 3. beekeeping, 4. fruit and vegetable export, 5. dairy business,6. broom production, 7. groundnut processing, 8. medicinal herb farming. I am happy to see that my dream business selling brooms online is starring as one best business ideas in agriculture. Those from India, are so lucky because your country is described as an agricultural country since ancient times. This is so because India has adopted agriculture as their primary business or family business. Are these true members here from India that this is your country's business since ancient times? Their productions are exported to other countries.

I am so interested in tree farms, and broom production. I can manage these two kinds of businesses. What about you? Which one you can manage? This time, prices are going up and up, so we need to think of the best way possible to raise our income online or offline. We can tap the online means of selling our agricultural production. About the dry flower business, I do not have any idea how to do this business so with beekeeping, fruit, and veggie export, ground processing, and medicinal herb farming. Medicinal herb farming is very interesting, but we have to research medicinal herbs and have them approved by the department of health. What is your stand on this business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
They say in my country that Agriculture is the backbone of the business. I think farming of the green vegetables and cereals can be more profitable ever throughout the year.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Wow, that makes your country productive and people will have a good healthy lifestyle eating fresh vegetables produced by your farmers.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
I must say that every crops in the farmlands. These are basic needs that people need to survive in this world. Although farmers need to work hard.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
In my city Baguio, farmers have been earning a lot with their crops, such as camotes, potatoes, cabbages, and other green leafy vegetables. It is a good business to sell them, but it needs a lot of work and work hard as much as possible.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Agriculture is also a good source of business adventure. We can't survive without the producers of agriculture, the farmers, and those who are experts in other areas related to agriculture. The following are the best business ideas for agriculture: 1. tree farm, 2. dry flower business, 3. beekeeping, 4. fruit and vegetable export, 5. dairy business,6. broom production, 7. groundnut processing, 8. medicinal herb farming. I am happy to see that my dream business selling brooms online is starring as one best business ideas in agriculture. Those from India, are so lucky because your country is described as an agricultural country since ancient times. This is so because India has adopted agriculture as their primary business or family business. Are these true members here from India that this is your country's business since ancient times? Their productions are exported to other countries.

I am so interested in tree farms, and broom production. I can manage these two kinds of businesses. What about you? Which one you can manage? This time, prices are going up and up, so we need to think of the best way possible to raise our income online or offline. We can tap the online means of selling our agricultural production. About the dry flower business, I do not have any idea how to do this business so with beekeeping, fruit, and veggie export, ground processing, and medicinal herb farming. Medicinal herb farming is very interesting, but we have to research medicinal herbs and have them approved by the department of health. What is your stand on this business?
Agriculture is one of the ways that will make money in our country and it serves as a revenue for the country as a whole because we export a lot of agricultural products to other countries

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah especially here In Nigeria you can't do otherwise if you are interested in making money off agriculture. you just have to get the right agriculture products to start selling.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
There's absolutely no agricultural produce investment that you try out that you wouldn't make money because agriculture is an embodiment of profitability and you are going to make profit from such investment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
One of the most profitable investment you can go into in agriculture is investing in palm trees. Palm trees is one of the very few trees that has multiple uses hence it is very lucrative.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have really considered going into keepings bees. The way people keep consuming honey in my place is simply amazing. It is a very lucrative business from the looks of it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have really considered going into keepings bees. The way people keep consuming honey in my place is simply amazing. It is a very lucrative business from the looks of it.
Bee keeping is profitable as a business if you can afford the initial set up. Rabbits are also very prolific animals that are low cost to raise. For a place with the market, it is a hugely profitable business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think a profitable business idea in agriculture is to sell organic fertilizers and medicines to keep plants healthy and increase crop yields. Most of them also provide plant seeds and planting media.

Back