Most profitable business ideas in Agriculture

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
A lot of young people here do not want to work even in the agricultural sector or other sectors anymore. They just want to scam people and make a lot of money out of it which is not right
That's so funny. Are they not afraid of the law?They're affecting others good and afraid to scam people. Why are they lazy? Aren't they reprimanded by their parents? They're the hope of the nation but they make your nation hopeless. šŸ˜’

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's so funny. Are they not afraid of the law?They're affecting others good and afraid to scam people. Why are they lazy? Aren't they reprimanded by their parents? They're the hope of the nation but they make your nation hopeless. šŸ˜’
They are not afraid of the law because they know they can bribe the government officials in charge of things like this and they can get away with it so there is nothing other people can do about it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
They are not afraid of the law because they know they can bribe the government officials in charge of things like this and they can get away with it so there is nothing other people can do about it
Nah, crimes surely soar because the culprits have nothing to fear about because of bribery. The parents must intervene a case like that. It's hard to eradicate crimes like that if the law participates.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Nah, crimes surely soar because the culprits have nothing to fear about because of bribery. The parents must intervene a case like that. It's hard to eradicate crimes like that if the law participates.
They will be brought to book one day even though it may take time but it does not make sense that government officials are even encouraging this by taking bribes from all of those people

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
They will be brought to book one day even though it may take time but it does not make sense that government officials are even encouraging this by taking bribes from all of those people
That sounds scary so people there those good ones need to be very careful because of rampant bribery. Hoping your next prime minister adheres to the progress of your country and that the law must be respected.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That sounds scary so people there those good ones need to be very careful because of rampant bribery. Hoping your next prime minister adheres to the progress of your country and that the law must be respected.
It is very scary and that is why a lot of Nigerians now and gage in fraudulent activities because they know that there is no one who will question them for it and it does not make any sense

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
It is very scary and that is why a lot of Nigerians now and gage in fraudulent activities because they know that there is no one who will question them for it and it does not make any sense
Tell your parents to migrate to UK or Australia, or apply for a job abroad to change your environment and your future children live in a decent life. Even if you're going to nurture them with right values, they will be influenced by their peer.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
As long as humans need food to survive, agriculture would still be very profitable. Animal products are particularly good for small business owners.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of young people here do not want to work even in the agricultural sector or other sectors anymore. They just want to scam people and make a lot of money out of it which is not right
I know you are a young person. So we can start with you. I am an agriculturist and I would like to work with you on some agricultural projects. Are you disposed to?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
They say in my country that Agriculture is the backbone of the business. I think farming of the green vegetables and cereals can be more profitable ever throughout the year.

From my experience, there is no part of investment in agriculture that is not profitable which is why you have to invest in the part where you have more knowledge on.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Business in the agricultural sector is the best business. It provides the business owner a good profit and likewise provides the community with his business agricultural production like rice fields, poultry farming, and more related to agriculture.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agricultural based businesses are thriving so well indeed . People are always in need of agricultural products hence creating a good market there. My father does beekeeping and produces honey which sells so well. I might try this business now that I have a background round on how to do it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Tell your parents to migrate to UK or Australia, or apply for a job abroad to change your environment and your future children live in a decent life. Even if you're going to nurture them with right values, they will be influenced by their peer.
This is what my father is thinking about doing but is making so much money in his workplace so you still contemplating he should try go abroad to make more money or he should say here

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
This is what my father is thinking about doing but is making so much money in his workplace so you still contemplating he should try go abroad to make more money or he should say here
He needs to seek a job abroad online. That's what others are doing. It is much better if you close friends there or relatives working in United States of America. Qatar is also a nice place to seek for a greener pasture.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
He needs to seek a job abroad online. That's what others are doing. It is much better if you close friends there or relatives working in United States of America. Qatar is also a nice place to seek for a greener pasture.
I will talk to him but I think we all need to learn that there are some people living in countries that are not very much developed but they are doing well even more than people in developed countries

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
As an agriculturist practicing, I can assure you that any value chain one engages in agriculture is highly profitable dependent on how you run it. I am yet to see an agricultural venture that is not profitable.
Yes that's very true, agriculture is known as one of the most lucrative business, investment or occupation out there, cause any product gotten from agriculture can be easily monetized to generate more profit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
I will talk to him but I think we all need to learn that there are some people living in countries that are not very much developed but they are doing well even more than people in developed countries
Whatever your dad decides, you have to respect it. It is also not easy to work abraid leaving the loved ones. It is also not easy to adapt the culture of other country. It needs adjustment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes that's very true, agriculture is known as one of the most lucrative business, investment or occupation out there, cause any product gotten from agriculture can be easily monetized to generate more profit.
It is very profitable and it is even better when you are in a country that has a very good land that can plant anything because a country like Nigeria has a very good soil so we plant a lot

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All forms of agriculture business are very good and profitable and so therefore there is not a single type that does not generate good profits as at times they come in seasonal.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
All farm products yield good results more than what we expect the the fathers. Their produce are what people consume. Others buy direct to the farm. The price is lesser compared to those sold in the market or mall.

Back