Most profitable business ideas in Agriculture

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
I think a profitable business idea in agriculture is to sell organic fertilizers and medicines to keep plants healthy and increase crop yields. Most of them also provide plant seeds and planting media.
Yes, so true, those you mentioned are very important in agriculture for crops sustenance and yield good results. Planting rice and corn as the produce of agriculture almost makes farmers gain higher during harvest time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Bee keeping is profitable as a business if you can afford the initial set up. Rabbits are also very prolific animals that are low cost to raise. For a place with the market, it is a hugely profitable business.
I never knew they are profitable but I still agree with bee keeping because they produce honey and the people who rear them can sell honey to those who need them or even in wholesales.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
@Shavkat, that's right they're the backbones of our country. They must be understood and helped. The government must support the farmers.
Very true, in any situation or conditions you find yourself, or the country itself finds itself there is always a need for agriculture. Even in time of war, people still need food to eat and survive. This is why it is very Lucrative. It is part of our daily necessities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Very true, in any situation or conditions you find yourself, or the country itself finds itself there is always a need for agriculture. Even in time of war, people still need food to eat and survive. This is why it is very Lucrative. It is part of our daily necessities.
There is no country that does not need agriculture. It is very important in every country but it is sad that some countries do not have the fertile soil to plant something.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Yes so true especially in my country it's agricultural and you'll find here along the highway rice fields and cornfields, they're so vast. Farmers here are wealthy
They have nice homes and cars. They're the backbone of our country.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes so true especially in my country it's agricultural and you'll find here along the highway rice fields and cornfields, they're so vast. Farmers here are wealthy
They have nice homes and cars. They're the backbone of our country.
Some people do not even buy some particular foodstuffs because they are planting crops maybe behind their houses. We cannot do without food so agricultural business is a good one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Some people do not even buy some particular foodstuffs because they are planting crops maybe behind their houses. We cannot do without food so agricultural business is a good one.
That's why agriculture is profitable if you only have a passion of it. Even planting vegetables in our vacant lot that could help suffice our daily consumptions of vegetables. We can sell the extra to our neighbors.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's why agriculture is profitable if you only have a passion of it. Even planting vegetables in our vacant lot that could help suffice our daily consumptions of vegetables. We can sell the extra to our neighbors.
Exactly
In my area,it is very rare for you to see a house that does not have some crops either in the front of the house or at the backyard. We are always planting one thing or the other.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Yeah even at home we planted onions, cabbages, spinach, pepper, moringa, including fruits like papaya, banana, and jackfruit. My sister plants them on big pots and in the space lot near home. I love looking at them grow fast.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yeah even at home we planted onions, cabbages, spinach, pepper, moringa, including fruits like papaya, banana, and jackfruit. My sister plants them on big pots and in the space lot near home. I love looking at them grow fast.
We do not even have up to that but we have tomato and some other things that we can use at home like okro and even vegetable. We even planted Pawpaw and we eat it when we like

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
In my country people like eating the beans, maize, rice, and the green vegetables. Farming on those crops can result in a great profit generation agribusiness for sure. However farming is very capital intensive in my country but it can really pay off.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my country people like eating the beans, maize, rice, and the green vegetables. Farming on those crops can result in a great profit generation agribusiness for sure. However farming is very capital intensive in my country but it can really pay off.
That is good and it means that you people have a very good and fertile soil that can plant them. We can only get those kinds of soil in the northern part of my country

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an agriculturist practicing, I can assure you that any value chain one engages in agriculture is highly profitable dependent on how you run it. I am yet to see an agricultural venture that is not profitable.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
We do not even have up to that but we have tomato and some other things that we can use at home like okro and even vegetable. We even planted Pawpaw and we eat it when we like
It's good to have passion in agricultural production for sustainability for a family thus helping the community government in particular and in a
nation in general. It must be implemented by the government.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that farming is capital intensive. If you want to make huge money from farming, you must invest well. You would spend on improved varieties and breeds, fertilizer and supplements.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's good to have passion in agricultural production for sustainability for a family thus helping the community government in particular and in a
nation in general. It must be implemented by the government.
It is a good thing truly but that kind of business is not for everyone. Some people do not know anything about plants so people like that cannot do this business
It is better to do something else

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
They can be educated by attending a seminar or training on how to raise crop production. It is always happening in my place orienting the people to attend a seminar on agriculture-related training for sustainability.
It is a good thing truly but that kind of business is not for everyone. Some people do not know anything about plants so people like that cannot do this business
It is better to do something else

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
They can be educated by attending a seminar or training on how to raise crop production. It is always happening in my place orienting the people to attend a seminar on agriculture-related training for sustainability.
You are right and there are a lot of seminars that they can attend but a lot of people fail to attend the seminar maybe because they believe that they cannot learn anything from them or they cannot make connections which is a lie

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
You are right and there are a lot of seminars that they can attend but a lot of people fail to attend the seminar maybe because they believe that they cannot learn anything from them or they cannot make connections which is a lie
Those who declined are lazy people. They like easy money. They don't like to labor, in fact the course BS Agricultural is in demand course in New Zealand and Australia. Young people this time are greatly exploited by technology.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Those who declined are lazy people. They like easy money. They don't like to labor, in fact the course BS Agricultural is in demand course in New Zealand and Australia. Young people this time are greatly exploited by technology.
A lot of young people here do not want to work even in the agricultural sector or other sectors anymore. They just want to scam people and make a lot of money out of it which is not right

Back