My country is not part of the Wix Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I am so sorry to tell you that my beloved country was rejected by Wix. I registered this day to let you know the nature of the largest forum. I do have the ill feeling that they have reasons and everything happens for a reason that only the site knew. It is somewhat unfair and discriminatory, but I cannot force them to accept me. That site is truly big, each one can create their own free website and monetize it, and share it to different platforms to earn. It gives a chance for each member to explore, grow and be money full. try to register, who knows your country is part of their business?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.770
Raw Dex
$0.040
Even I was expecting something positive about the site but sadly it is accepting members from specific countries. I doubt if they accept users from Asia if they are not accepting members from your country.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
@Ginger and @Sanjee, I was hurt actually because I really wanted to build a free website within the Wix territory, but sad they won't accept. Try to join, just register. It is easy and you will know if you will be accepted.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$2.268
It is a sad story that most Asian countries cannot register to certain sites. It means the discrimination still exist, either online or offline. Don't worry, we can still have other sites that can accept us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Wix forum site might accept only citizens from their USA and other countries like Australia , New Zealand, Switzerland, and Canada All native English speaking.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.770
Raw Dex
$0.040
There are hundreds of sites you can use to make money. If you are rejected by one, you can move to another site. Let that not stop you from your online business adventure.

I agree there are lots of sites which can be found on the internet but it's hard to find which one are legit and which are scam.

Back