My country is not part of the Wix Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There are hundreds of sites you can use to make money. If you are rejected by one, you can move to another site. Let that not stop you from your online business adventure.
Thank you for your nice suggestion. Yes, there are many sites good to earn. It is not good to lose and appetite from a site that us discriminatory.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
No problem these rejections are part and parcel of online earnings journey.
That is right, I should not worry about a site's rejection because there are many of them waiting for me to register, lol. It is not a big deal. There are sites that can help me build my website for free.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I suppose rejection is a natural part of life. There are undoubtedly better PTP forum websites available. This PTP forum website is the best in my opinion. It is both legit and convenient to use.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I am just hearing the Wix forum for the first time. What is so special in the Wix forum that I am reading here people regretting that they are unable to join the forum.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so sorry to tell you that my beloved country was rejected by Wix. I registered this day to let you know the nature of the largest forum. I do have the ill feeling that they have reasons and everything happens for a reason that only the site knew. It is somewhat unfair and discriminatory, but I cannot force them to accept me. That site is truly big, each one can create their own free website and monetize it, and share it to different platforms to earn. It gives a chance for each member to explore, grow and be money full. try to register, who knows your country is part of their business?
'm sorry to hear that your country was rejected by Wix. However, it's important to remember that Wix is a private company and has the right to decide which countries it wants to do business with. While it may feel unfair, it's important to respect their decision and look for other opportunities to create and monetize websites. There are many other website builders and platforms available that may be more inclusive. It's always worth exploring different options and finding what works best for you and your goals.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
'm sorry to hear that your country was rejected by Wix. However, it's important to remember that Wix is a private company and has the right to decide which countries it wants to do business with. While it may feel unfair, it's important to respect their decision and look for other opportunities to create and monetize websites. There are many other website builders and platforms available that may be more inclusive. It's always worth exploring different options and finding what works best for you and your goals.
Thanks, but after that rejection, WIX emailed me for an apology. In fact, they created or designed me a shiny website hehehe, It also happened to me in Inbox dollars. They rejected my application and then emailed me to get back for they made an error but I did not come back. I felt the insult.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Well most of these sites or platforms that are usually selective when it comes to the countries they allow usually have their reasons though. It can he painful especially if it's a site you really wanted to try out.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That's right it's so painful to bear the insult of rejection. There are sites that are judgmental but you're right they have reasons in doing it. They might have experienced fraud from users.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I
I too would try that wix forum for myself.
I think Wix forum would help me build my own forum for the first time. I think the wix forum would be a very helpful thing for me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
WIX forum is legit and is famous worldwide. It is a huge forum site. In fact, I was able to register and it is WIX that created my website for free.
Post automatically merged:

No problem these rejections are part and parcel of online earnings journey.
Actually there's a misunderstanding. WIX messaged me of their approval to my registration. In fact, they created a nice website for me. I'm going to monetize it as soon as I'm ready for my blogs contents of my website.

Last edited:
Back