My E wallet is misbehaving

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an E wallet which I am using to pay some of my bills. I have some money kept there through a digital bank which is offering a better interest rate than most traditional banks...Lately this wallet is misbehaving and we cannot open the app for hours.
I was so upset and irritated that I don't know where to complain. I am now thinking of transferring to my crypto wallet which does not misbehave often.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Too few informations to help you...is your e-wallet an Android or IOS app? Is there an update? Maybe you need to update the app. Do you own the private keys or it's a CEX? In the first case, if the update doesn't help, use the same 12 words seed to access your funds through another app, using the same seed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I have an E wallet which I am using to pay some of my bills. I have some money kept there through a digital bank which is offering a better interest rate than most traditional banks...Lately this wallet is misbehaving and we cannot open the app for hours.
I was so upset and irritated that I don't know where to complain. I am now thinking of transferring to my crypto wallet which does not misbehave often.
I think it is advisable to uninstall the application then install it again so you're going to know if the problem is from your phone or from the application directly. It happens like that sometimes

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is advisable to uninstall the application then install it again so you're going to know if the problem is from your phone or from the application directly. It happens like that sometimes
I figure it's the apps and the site because it's not just me who is affected. I asked my colleagues and they are also experiencing it. They cannot open the apps after many tries. There's an alert that's telling us to try after an hour but still it doesn't work after that. Well that was last week. It's working now,but my concern is what if it happens again and you need the money stored in the wallet yet you cannot do but wait till they fixed it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I figure it's the apps and the site because it's not just me who is affected. I asked my colleagues and they are also experiencing it. They cannot open the apps after many tries. There's an alert that's telling us to try after an hour but still it doesn't work after that. Well that was last week. It's working now,but my concern is what if it happens again and you need the money stored in the wallet yet you cannot do but wait till they fixed it.
Then they should do something to fix the problem because people tend to get tired of platforms like this when the problem is not resolved within a few days. If it gets resolved, they will just withdraw their money and not use it app again

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then they should do something to fix the problem because people tend to get tired of platforms like this when the problem is not resolved within a few days. If it gets resolved, they will just withdraw their money and not use it app again
That's what I wanted to do but some wallet apps have limited features.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Sorry to hear about your misbehaving eWallet. You better make a follow up all the time so it won't misbehave. Thankful I only have my PayPal eWallet and ATM to be safe and secure.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Sorry to hear about your misbehaving eWallet. You better make a follow up all the time so it won't misbehave. Thankful I only have my PayPal eWallet and ATM to be safe and secure.
I don't even like it when a wallet or any platform is having a fault because it is just like a discouragement to me and I may not like to put my money or save in that wallet anymore

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even like it when a wallet or any platform is having a fault because it is just like a discouragement to me and I may not like to put my money or save in that wallet anymore
That's true. I put money on my gsave via g cash because it has better interest rates. When I need to pay bills I withdraw from Gsave for transfer to g cash but lately G cash has been misbehaving and it's time to pay bills. I pay our electricity bills and internet through G cash including my credit card bills. I wish the other e wallet can also do more services. Coinsph charges fee for electric bill where as G cash is free

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I'm sorry to hear that, have you seen if you need any updates or anything like that? Many applications begin to behave badly when an update is missing, on the other hand have you tried to clear the cache of the app or reinstall it if you can?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sorry to hear that, have you seen if you need any updates or anything like that? Many applications begin to behave badly when an update is missing, on the other hand have you tried to clear the cache of the app or reinstall it if you can?
There was nothing wrong with the application nor the network for that matter it was actually from the digital wallet itself. I've talked to some people who worked there and asked the reasons they just said sometimes night time is really busy because it's the time where most people do their transactions. but right now it's back to normal already.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
There was nothing wrong with the application nor the network for that matter it was actually from the digital wallet itself. I've talked to some people who worked there and asked the reasons they just said sometimes night time is really busy because it's the time where most people do their transactions. but right now it's back to normal already.
I understand, then everything returned to normal, in my case something similar happened to me with the Coinbase wallet, I could not do anything in it, to later realize that I had not updated it, things that happens :ROFLMAO:

Back