Legit 👍 My earning from Mylot

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I am on mylot from last 15 years and have earned good amount from the site. This was the first site I joined so I cannot forget it ever.
You have a very good earning history on MyLot. Yeah, I think the earning rate has reduced since I am not able to make more than $0.5 a day. But I wish to stay on the site because of the friends

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
For me l am no longer active on that site because l noticed inactivity on that site.
You are right. Many active users have gone for a long break. The activity levels have decreased. But off late, many new users have joined the site. And that's a positive thing. Some days, it is quite active.
Post automatically merged:

But some people claim to make a lot of money from Mylot. Can be more than 10 $ a month. I think maybe they spent all day in Mylot. I also don't earn much there, you can see from my daily earnings summary. That's No much but not bad for extra money. :D
I have made in double digits there some times in a month. My highest being 17 dollars in a month from there. Yes, I was pretty active there in those months when my earnings touched double digits. But I didn't spend whole day there. I was active on other sites too. In those months, I made more posts and got lot of responses.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You are right. Many active users have gone for a long break. The activity levels have decreased. But off late, many new users have joined the site. And that's a positive thing. Some days, it is quite active.
Post automatically merged:

I have made in double digits there some times in a month. My highest being 17 dollars in a month from there. Yes, I was pretty active there in those months when my earnings touched double digits. But I didn't spend whole day there. I was active on other sites too. In those months, I made more posts and got lot of responses.
Are you still active these days? I think I don't see you posting comments on MyLot. Or maybe I wasn't looking to new discussions. I only respond to my own discussion for now as I am a bit business going to new discussions.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
Are you still active these days? I think I don't see you posting comments on MyLot. Or maybe I wasn't looking to new discussions. I only respond to my own discussion for now as I am a bit business going to new discussions.
I have not been much active there in the last three months. I was not much active in the online space because of some extra work in my offline job. But I have started visiting it again and spending some time there. I am at 3 dollars there. I plan to reach the payout this month. In fact, I enjoyed it yesterday. I will try to make a couple of dollars more than the minimum five dollars.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I understand that offline job is important which is the same for me.
Though I came back last month, I finally reached the minimum pay and got paid last June. But it me months to reach the month considering I was absent for many months.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
@AmazingJob . Congratulations!! On your payout in the month of June. It's taking few months to reach the payout if you have not been much active there. I hope to get paid next month. I want to make it happen. It's been a while since I saw the $$sign there. It's one of the happiest thing for me.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
They are paying but if you can check you will see that conversation there seems to be boring so it may likely take you 2 months to reach the minimum payout

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
@Ofonime . It's a bit slow to earn there. But if I have been active there, I have always made payout and in double digits in many months. If you are interactive, you will earn there. If you act as solo player, the site is not meant for that. I have made very good money from there.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You can go to discussion that has more interactions, you can interaction with them too. I suggest you also check the new discussions and be the first to interaction with the creator of the discussion.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
You have a very good earning history on MyLot. Yeah, I think the earning rate has reduced since I am not able to make more than $0.5 a day. But I wish to stay on the site because of the friends

I have earned $1.5 in a day and have earned $15 in a month. It was when I used to interact alone with the people but not now a days

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I have earned $1.5 in a day and have earned $15 in a month. It was when I used to interact alone with the people but not now a days
When I was very active there, I would make that kind of earnings on many days. I want to get back being active there again. At least this month, I plan to give some good amount of time there and get the payout.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
When I was very active there, I would make that kind of earnings on many days. I want to get back being active there again. At least this month, I plan to give some good amount of time there and get the payout.

The rates have reduced I feel so the earnings have not remained the same now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
I feel these days its tough to earn even 10 cents a day and this is the reason why many users have left the website and you will see only a few active on the website

Back