Legit đź‘Ť My earning from Mylot

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Its true indeed mylot is a very good websites but discussion there seems boring back then I use to post there but since payment was process through PayPal I wasn't able to continue

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
The rates have reduced I feel so the earnings have not remained the same now.
I don't see any change in the earning rates there. I was a bit active there in the last two days and I could see the bank moving at the same pace as it would have earlier. For every twenty notifications, I wan earning 2_3 cents. It has always been the same.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I wish they can revert to the previous earning rates and they should announce that and this will help them get back most of the active users
one funny thing which you need to know about this website is that you will be active participating in conversation I'f your primary goals is to earn you may lose your account

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have been participating in interactions but have never lose my account. Though the rates are relatively low, I still visit and interact with friends. I like the conversations with virtual friends on the website as well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
one funny thing which you need to know about this website is that you will be active participating in conversation I'f your primary goals is to earn you may lose your account
That's not true because as long as you are following the rules and not doing anything that is totally against the rules, you are safe

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I did not join myLot in it's golden period. I joined it when I joined the other forums. Though there has been always talks about it's low earnings and confusing earnings algorithm, the irony is that the maximum money that I have earned from online hustles in the last few years comes from this site.

Back