Legit đź‘Ť My earning from Mylot

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been active on Mylot since early 2023, and have been getting paid once. I am not active every day there, so sometimes I spend a few days without income because I don't actively interact and write. But I just want to share my experience, this site is really legit, the minimum payment limit of 5$ will automatically go to Paypal every 15th of every month. So far that I know only serve payments via Paypal.

Next, I include proof of my income, in my opinion it's small, but it's not bad just for extra income. But I'm sure there are people who earn much more than me. LOL

At Mylot we are paid based on the number of interactions, the more people who respond and talk to you, the more income you will get.

Those who are active on Mylot can also be friends with me, with the username @astutimeliana723. Thank You. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-22-07-31-26-89.png
    Screenshot_2023-05-22-07-31-26-89.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 12

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been with myLot for close to five years and have earned a very good money there. It's legit and it's my favourite. I have made a lot of friends there and I look forward to interacting with all of them regularly.

Wow, I'm glad to hear that. What's your username there, have we become friends? Maybe I don't know, because there are many friends there and I don't remember one by one. :D

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Wow, I'm glad to hear that. What's your username there, have we become friends? Maybe I don't know, because there are many friends there and I don't remember one by one. :D
I use the same username on almost all the sites that I am working with me. So, you can easily spot me. I might not be among the most active member there, but I am regular there and I do spend some time there. I have lots of friends there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use the same username on almost all the sites that I am working with me. So, you can easily spot me. I might not be among the most active member there, but I am regular there and I do spend some time there. I have lots of friends there.

Alright I'll look for you there, and check if we're friends. If it doesn't mean I will follow your account and you can follow back. We can be friends to help each other there to increase revenue. :D
Post automatically merged:

@riberet19 You can see my proof of my daily income in Mylot, I posted above. I'm trying to be active regularly there even for a while, just to view and reply to incoming comments. I also occasionally comment on people's posts and make new posts.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
@astutimeliana723 . I don't follow people. I did it when I was a newcomer but soon realised that there is no point in doing that. It doesn't help you with improving your earnings. And there are few mylotters who have become friends and we exchange mails or messages. But then I am not open to any friendship outside the site unless I feel that I have developed a rapport with the person. I am a bit reserved that way.
And friend or no friend, I interact with everyone.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@arunima I follow people so their posts appear on my homepage, and I can immediately comment on their discussions. It doesn't matter if you don't want to follow people, that's your choice. Being followed doesn't mean you have to be friends outside the site, right? :)

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.538
Mylot is a legitimate website. I have been a part of this website for over a decade. However, I have stopped being active for a couple of months now as my discussions only get a few responses.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
@arunima I follow people so their posts appear on my homepage, and I can immediately comment on their discussions. It doesn't matter if you don't want to follow people, that's your choice. Being followed doesn't mean you have to be friends outside the site, right? :)
I used to follow them when I was new and exploring the site. But then I don't do that. I have followed many earlier and have not unfollowed anyone. And many follow me. So, it's perfectly okay. myLot is a friendly community. We are always there to help each other earn revenue as a community. I reply to all the recent posts and top rated posts irrespective of whether I am their friend or follow them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Low earnings or high earnings, positive encouraging feedbacks or negative discouraging ones...my liking for myLot has stayed the same. I just love the site and would never leave it for any better earning sites. It's unique in it's own way. Even now, I am switching between RIF and myLot.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been with myLot for close to five years and have earned a very good money there. It's legit and it's my favourite. I have made a lot of friends there and I look forward to interacting with all of them regularly.
I am on mylot, my name is AnneW21, don't think we are friends over there as yet

happylearner

Complete Stranger
May 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been active on Mylot since early 2023, and have been getting paid once. I am not active every day there, so sometimes I spend a few days without income because I don't actively interact and write. But I just want to share my experience, this site is really legit, the minimum payment limit of 5$ will automatically go to Paypal every 15th of every month. So far that I know only serve payments via Paypal.

Next, I include proof of my income, in my opinion it's small, but it's not bad just for extra income. But I'm sure there are people who earn much more than me. LOL

At Mylot we are paid based on the number of interactions, the more people who respond and talk to you, the more income you will get.

Those who are active on Mylot can also be friends with me, with the username @astutimeliana723. Thank You. :)
That's cool! I joined mylot since 2 years ago but I've never been paid LOL it's because I'm not too active there, but I'll try my best this year to earn extra money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's cool! I joined mylot since 2 years ago but I've never been paid LOL it's because I'm not too active there, but I'll try my best this year to earn extra money.

Good luck, you have to interact with a lot of people. Create posts, reply to incoming comments, and comment on other people's discussion posts. If you can talk to 20 people a day, then you will earn a lot of money. LOL So, focus on talking to lots of people, not talking a lot but with one person. @Susye I've inboxed you on Mylot. Please open before replying to my many comments there. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mylot is an impossible to earn site slower than a snail lol. But I'm just there to have fun and to have a hangout where we can express our thoughts and feelings but don't expect money.
But some people claim to make a lot of money from Mylot. Can be more than 10 $ a month. I think maybe they spent all day in Mylot. I also don't earn much there, you can see from my daily earnings summary. That's No much but not bad for extra money. :D

Back