My first payment from RIF

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I just logged in here to find out that my payment is sent. Yay!! Happy to receive my first payment from the website. I hope that the site grows more and stays stronger. Many more payments to come in the future.!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-05-18-23-16-891_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-05-18-23-16-891_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 3

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just logged in here to find out that my payment is sent. Yay!! Happy to receive my first payment from the website. I hope that the site grows more and stays stronger. Many more payments to come in the future.!!
Me too, Arunima i just got my 2nd payment. I really love this community. Congrats Arunima

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Thank you everyone. Congratulations to all who got their payment. Well, this forum is certainly a good one and I am happy that I am trying to be regular here and make best use of it.
Jordan is back from holidays and the payments have been sent.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you everyone. Congratulations to all who got their payment. Well, this forum is certainly a good one and I am happy that I am trying to be regular here and make best use of it.
Jordan is back from holidays and the payments have been sent.
RIF is one of my comfort zone now, Arunima. Lets make it to the 2nd, 3rd and more payment

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
RIF is one of my comfort zone now, Arunima. Lets make it to the 2nd, 3rd and more payment
I totally agree with you. I have made RIF in my daily to visit site. I am not able to be here or on any site for too long due to my offline obligations. But I make sure that I visit it daily. The December rewards made me make the payment faster.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you. I have made RIF in my daily to visit site. I am not able to be here or on any site for too long due to my offline obligations. But I make sure that I visit it daily. The December rewards made me make the payment faster.
Me too, i visit this site daily but i'm not sure if i can spend my time more or less. But at least i try to visit RIF and mylot daily. And RIF have a bonus for daily visit, we have to get it everyday, right? Lets continue earning more and more Arunima.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Congratulations, I hope I can have mine soon.
Thank you. I am going to be here as I am enjoying it. You just have to be regular here and participate. Money will follow. Hope you receive your payment soon.
Me too, i visit this site daily but i'm not sure if i can spend my time more or less. But at least i try to visit RIF and mylot daily. And RIF have a bonus for daily visit, we have to get it everyday, right? Lets continue earning more and more Arunima.
I am doing the same. Trying to be regular here. If we are regular and participate, money will follow.
Congratulations my friend. There willl be many to come should you desire .
Thanks. I am looking forward to more in future. Back to work after Christmas vacation, so not much time for online space.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you. I am going to be here as I am enjoying it. You just have to be regular here and participate. Money will follow. Hope you receive your payment soon.

I am doing the same. Trying to be regular here. If we are regular and participate, money will follow.

Thanks. I am looking forward to more in future. Back to work after Christmas vacation, so not much time for online space.
Indeed, Arunima, lets do it

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi I would like to know how long the payment is pending before you cash it out?

Back