Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is looking interesting, can you explain about sweatcoins well
I am so overwhelmed with joy because my sweatcoins were accumulated. I have now 145 S and I was encouraged to claim my rewards. I tried my first reward it's a Cosmos Bracelet. I am so excited that it will be delivered to me after 45 hours. I have checked my sweatcoins and my 10 S was used to pay for the cosmos bracelet with Code. Sweatcoins has many ads and every time I open the ad, I am given from 5-9 sweatcoins excluding the $2 for every 5 referrals. I also received 2,500 sweatcoins for every 5,000 steps I made every day.

Another good news that I want to share is, I converted my sweatcoins to crypto, Yes, it's sweatcoins corporation that registered me to get a crypto wallet. I have now 0.10 crypto hehehe. I do not know how much is that 0.10 crypto balance. It is so exciting to have joined Sweatcoins. Our steps will not be converted to cash this time, but we can claim rewards or convert our steps to crypto.

I joined the December contest with a prize of $500 and another contest in sweatcoin crypto with a reward of $35,000, but it seems I cannot make it. It is simply because I have to produce 250,000 steps or walks for 1 month and it started the first week of December. I cannot afford to walk 250,000 steps in a single month, lol. I also learned that Sweatcoins corporation has 105 million members and those players in FIPA are mostly sweatcoiners. I cannot beat them hehehe. I also reduced by 4 pounds for 2 weeks of walking beside the sea. I can only produce 3,500 steps daily, accumulating 45 minutes in the morning and 45 minutes in the afternoon. Are you a member of the sweatcoin corporation?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
It's too long, you may read about this in Google and see or read the feedback before deciding but it's good to walk. I reduced 3 pounds in 3 weeks.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to make steps every day to sweat out to earn sweatcoin. You must have with you your mobile phone during your walks for the counter counts in the sweatcoin app hehehe. It is so exciting being paid to walk.
That is great to know my friend and I am interested to join from it but I am still confused and have some questions about the website and I hope that I will learned a lot from it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
That is great to know my friend and I am interested to join from it but I am still confused and have some questions about the website and I hope that I will learned a lot from it.
It is an app and you can download it anytime you want. I can also recommend you to a betting site, it is free. I already received $200 but I bet it's almost 3 months hehehe. This time, I have $96. The minimum payout is $200 minus a 5% charge.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
People have been advocating seriously for sweatcoin and it is really a very good application.
Sweatcoin does not pay members. I received payment thru referrals and got discounts from their offers which I seldom do. It also has many offers like apps that pay people. But there was an app that is fake.

Back