Legit đź‘Ť MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
You felt it but I didn't. Try to interact with a few selected members there they will help you to earn. I have few friends with whom I do it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You felt it but I didn't. Try to interact with a few selected members there they will help you to earn. I have few friends with whom I do it.
I do not have the intention. I feel do not like to do business on Mylot. It is time-wasting for me. I may break my cute fingers discussing and interacting with a peanut payment. It is so disgsting.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Hahaha... that's true but ask people there who make more than $1 there every day. I always wanted to earn better there but never could do it. I will try it after a few days because that site is my first love.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Hahaha... that's true but ask people there who make more than $1 there every day. I always wanted to earn better there but never could do it. I will try it after a few days because that site is my first love.
They earned that amount but they consume the whole day working on it compared to a few earnings. I was told that they spend 7 hours none-stop, gosh. Others told me, they do not eve sleep hahaha. They die on peanut payment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Everyone likes to have more value of their time and they expect to earn at least $10 in a month or more with certainty but you cannot expect that from mylot

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
They earned that amount but they consume the whole day working on it compared to a few earnings. I was told that they spend 7 hours none-stop, gosh. Others told me, they do not eve sleep hahaha. They die on peanut payment.

I didn't know it. But there are few who say they hardly spend 2-3 hours on mylot and earn well. It's all about how much friends you have there and how much you interact and type fast.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I didn't know it. But there are few who say they hardly spend 2-3 hours on mylot and earn well. It's all about how much friends you have there and how much you interact and type fast.
They are just bragging to tease you. I tried it but there was no effect hehe. I didn't even earn 2 cents for 3 hours interacting. It is a waste of time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It is a very slow website and I wouldn't recommend it if your priority is to make money earning there it's just a bonus for those who are active not to make money it is important to not use the platform if you don't have fun

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Mylot pays poorly to members and those who are able to sustain earned their desired income, but not me. I am not inspired to interact there. It is so tiresome replying without a cent pay. it is so disgusting.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am not sure why they reduced the earnings for its users, may be they are earning less from ads now or there are less users so they are not interested in paying more

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am not sure why they reduced the earnings for its users, may be they are earning less from ads now or there are less users so they are not interested in paying more
I visited Mylot this day and saw many RIF members go back there hehe. They feel insecure about the fate of RIF upon sensing that the site owner is invisible on his site for a month now. They are afraid lol.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I feel bored on Mylot and I dislike to keep on interacting without a cent to see running. I noticed that the ay is slow as a worm crawling finding for food.
I was interacting yesterday, and yes I don't see any movement on my bank. I hope that has been addressed by admin or moderator.
I am planning to get more interactions here and there to add up some cents. I need additional money to cash out soon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It is a good website but these days the problem is of low earnings and if you do not get paid decently for your time then many won't be ready to stay active

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I was interacting yesterday, and yes I don't see any movement on my bank. I hope that has been addressed by admin or moderator.
I am planning to get more interactions here and there to add up some cents. I need additional money to cash out soon.
I also noticed it and felt so sorry for the payment which is so slow and small. Until, this time my money did not reach 1 dollar hehehe and I have posted 5, and many interacted. I also interacted post to post but seemed no movement of progress.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are many good things about mylot that are hard to ignore and the most important is PayPal fee so they bear the fees for us and they always pay on time

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I haven't heard that mylot has stopped paying because the last time I checked, there are some people that post payment proof of this program on some platform and I have not seen any complaint whatsoever.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I also noticed it and felt so sorry for the payment which is so slow and small. Until, this time my money did not reach 1 dollar hehehe and I have posted 5, and many interacted. I also interacted post to post but seemed no movement of progress.
I have not been able to go around mylot. I posted days ago and it is difficult for me to reply to all comments. But will try my best tonight to get to all people who left comment on my discussion and go to their posts too. And if I have time, I will.visit people on my list. I miss connecting to more people.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have not been able to go around mylot. I posted days ago and it is difficult for me to reply to all comments. But will try my best tonight to get to all people who left comment on my discussion and go to their posts too. And if I have time, I will.visit people on my list. I miss connecting to more people.
I visit Mylot everyday for a week now and posted almost 5. There were many interactors but the pay 55 didn't reach 1 dollar. I plan to stay there matter of 30 minutes then leave.

Back