Legit šŸ‘ MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It does take time to reach $5 in a month on Mylot and this is why many users have left the website too but some of the users are so active nd they earn more every month

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It will be hard to earn $5 and practically speaking you really need to spend a lot of time on forum coin in order to earn and you may not earn $5 every month

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have understood that it is almost impossible to earn $5 from it even if you spend 1 hour daily so it is not worth it and better we look at other ways to earn

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It does take time to reach $5 in a month on Mylot and this is why many users have left the website too but some of the users are so active nd they earn more every month
Those active are mostly retirees. They retained to have some diversions of living. Perhaps to retire means to face boredom. Mylot serves as the extension of their homes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Those active are mostly retirees. They retained to have some diversions of living. Perhaps to retire means to face boredom. Mylot serves as the extension of their homes.
Yes, you are right, indeed most people in Mylot are elderly people, aka retirees. So maybe their goal is no longer money but to have fun and entertain themselves. Unlike me l still young, my passion for making money was still burning. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I checked your profile, but you don't have any new discussions. So I guess you are not active so go again. LOL I don't know now it's better not to think of the Mylot site as an income site, it's just for fun. Come for a while and come back to a good site to make money.
I seldom make discussion there especially now that other better earning sites are occupying my time. Lately I just concentrate on replying to discussions.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I seldom make discussion there especially now that other better earning sites are occupying my time. Lately I just concentrate on replying to discussions.
OK, I understand, but it seems that if we only reply to other people's discussions without posting, the results we get will be much less. But I'm not sure anyway, as it looks like that.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I don't understand how the exact calculation is there, so I no longer consider it an income site. Because you can't really rely on it even if it's only 5$ a month.
Even $ 5 a month is hard to earn there on Mylot. It s an impossible site to earn. Others there work day and night 24/7 just to earn a living which is insanity. There are so many sites they could earn much.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
OK, I understand, but it seems that if we only reply to other people's discussions without posting, the results we get will be much less. But I'm not sure anyway, as it looks like that.
That's true betternto post your own discussion because it can have many reactions. When I don't feel kike
That's correct... Having your own discussion will elicit more reactions and responses and you get more pennies. If we just react to a discussion and not posting our own we can do it in terms of more numbers by reacting to more posts.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Although mylot follow a good option where they pay you automatically and you need to have a minimum of $5 in their earnings and they process bulk payments so no fee

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's true betternto post your own discussion because it can have many reactions. When I don't feel kike
That's correct... Having your own discussion will elicit more reactions and responses and you get more pennies. If we just react to a discussion and not posting our own we can do it in terms of more numbers by reacting to more posts.
Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, sometimes they are not motivated to make discussion posts. LOL So I haven't made any more discussion posts since I entered on July 29th until now.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The members there now have
Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, sometimes they are not motivated to make discussion posts. LOL So I haven't made any more discussion posts since I entered on July 29th until now.

The site just seemed lonely lately. I cannot find some interesting discussions to which I can react and respond. There are regulars there who keep on posting discussions but I have stopped responding because they merely reacted to my comments tbus not stirring a conversation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I been away to Mylot for 6 days now. It seems I lack appetite for that site. There are only a few members and the topics are so boring. I may drop by there this afternoon to reply those commenters of my posts.
I haven't come to Mylot since yesterday. I feel like I'm running out of ideas for making discussion posts, I don't know what to write that is interesting to discuss. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I also feel that not many users are interested in this website now because they all are discussing that the earnings have been further lowered so how will you make $5
Yes, you used to be around April-May it was still quite easy to get at least 20 cents a day, even if you weren't very active all day. But now even to earn a few cents is difficult, I sometimes don't get even 1 cents a day, even though I actively interact with several people.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes I read that and many users are discussing that and they are quite disappointed with this move of the website and may leave the website if things don't improve

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I haven't come to Mylot since yesterday. I feel like I'm running out of ideas for making discussion posts, I don't know what to write that is interesting to discuss. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
The topics that are discussed on mylot are of different varieties and colors šŸ˜. I am only choosing the topics I like, the one interesting and funny.

Back