Legit šŸ‘ MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I think they have lowered the earnings now. I checked one of the post on mylot and read that they have reduced the pay rate so it's tough to earn from it
That's the reason why my earning is hard to increase despite having many interactions of my blockbuster posts. Thanks for sharing this update. I will ask Anna about this if it's true.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's why the site looks barren. There are only few old members mostly new. They left the site like Dianne N Sunrise fan, almost 25 of them. Then there's a member who became crazy. He was my friend from Oregon.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We started our streaming this afternoon Ph time but I felt bored. There are only two of us I and @astutimeliana723 hehe. She was the one who left first, so I followed. So our earnings remain small šŸ˜‰
Yes, yesterday I only got 4 cents, today not even 1 cent of my income has entered Mylot. Even though I interact with quite a lot of people, not just 1-2. I don't know, it looks like there's really reduced income there now.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If that is the case many will leave the site for good. It is so discouraging. It's crystal clear the site has numerous ads how come the pay poor. It's absurdity.
Yes the site is now very quiet unlike before. I think there are still quite a lot of ads there. Ads often cover my entire screen to perform activity on the site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is hard to earn from mylot because if you plan to spend 4 hours on the website and post threads and comments and leave and you end up earning few cents only
That's how I feel right now, but I have over 3 dollars there now. I want at least 5$ to withdraw my existing balance. But even to earn a few cents is very difficult, it's quite frustrating.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
That's how I feel right now, but I have over 3 dollars there now. I want at least 5$ to withdraw my existing balance. But even to earn a few cents is very difficult, it's quite frustrating.
yes it is indeed hard to earn on it I do not make anything there for a while I have no motivation but it is still a cool site if you like interacting with other peaple

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
yes it is indeed hard to earn on it I do not make anything there for a while I have no motivation but it is still a cool site if you like interacting with other peaple
Yes it's a cool site if the goal is just to have fun not to make money. And I don't think it's a cool site for me, because I need money not only for fun. šŸ˜

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Yes it's a cool site if the goal is just to have fun not to make money. And I don't think it's a cool site for me, because I need money not only for fun. šŸ˜
that is fair reason to leave the site I also post very rarely because my main priority at the moment is to earn some extra cash and since mylot is very slow I use other options

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
that is fair reason to leave the site I also post very rarely because my main priority at the moment is to earn some extra cash and since mylot is very slow I use other options
Yes, that's how it is, but I will still take the time to come to Mylot, at least until I can withdraw the balance that is already there so that my efforts are not in vain.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I arrived at 1 in the afternoon and did some interaction and replied to the commenters of my post, but I felt bored that I left the site. There were only few people and they are new. I do not know then.
I was there at 1 pm too, like you got bored too. I was looking for posts from the old regulars but didn't see some of their posts.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I was there at 1 pm too, like you got bored too. I was looking for posts from the old regulars but didn't see some of their posts.
I checked your profile, but you don't have any new discussions. So I guess you are not active so go again. LOL I don't know now it's better not to think of the Mylot site as an income site, it's just for fun. Come for a while and come back to a good site to make money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am so sad about some changes to the paying rate of Mylot. It seems the old members are disappearing and the new ones appearing. The system must be innovated.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I don't change my username on different sites. So, it's easier to spot me.
I have not been into online space and myLot much in the last two months. So, have not reached the payout on any of the sites in the last two months. Even Always Smiling mentioned the similar concern about pay rates being slow there. Anyways it's always been tough to crack the earnings algorithm there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I reached a payout in Mylot every 3 months hehe. I am also busy at work. I spend some minutes only just to reply. I also don't miss to post new discussions but the rate seems so slow.

Back