Legit đź‘Ť MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I messaged admin to send my pay next and he agreed on my request. Hoping to add some dollars to my pending 7 dollars. I'm on summer vacation this time. I could add more by participating more there.
I wish you a great vacation and have a great time while you enjoy yourselves over there. I hope everything will be so fine in there. Have fun and good luck with whatever you do in the vacation.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive your payment from that site. It is very disappointing and unfair at the same time. The truth is that I have heard very good comments about the site. I think that it is just a delay and you will receive your payment in the end.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have only heard good things about my lot so not sure how to make our mind that it has not paid its user who is part of the website from a very long time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I reached the threshold to qualify for a payout but sad , Mylot did not send me my pay. It is only me pay not sent. Maybe he owner thinks I am a millionaire, but I labored on that crazy amount. It is so disgusting site. The payments for members who reached the $5 threshold were sent on July 15. This is craziness.
The platform is a legit one and I'm sure that there will be a reason for them not to pay me but we should just message the admins to know what the problem is. That should help

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Its a shock to see someone not getting paid by a website whereas others were able to get paid and there must be a strong reason why they did not get paid

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Its a shock to see someone not getting paid by a website whereas others were able to get paid and there must be a strong reason why they did not get paid
My payment was already sent after 4 days. There was an adjustment of my Paypal email add. There is no more problem this time. I am glad it was already fixed by admin of ML.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I have only heard good things about my lot so not sure how to make our mind that it has not paid its user who is part of the website from a very long time
yea plus it's not even a lot just a few bucks and it probably took a very long time to earn I don't think mylot is a good paid site more like where peaple can chat

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
My payment was already sent after 4 days. There was an adjustment of my Paypal email add. There is no more problem this time. I am glad it was already fixed by admin of ML.
LOL, Glad you got paid so what was the reason for the delay? Was that fault of mylot or Paypal or you LOL? I think we need to give these websites some time to adjust and pay us and glad they did that even if it was after 4 days

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
LOL, Glad you got paid so what was the reason for the delay? Was that fault of mylot or Paypal or you LOL? I think we need to give these websites some time to adjust and pay us and glad they did that even if it was after 4 days
It was about my new PayPal address which I changed and didn't inform the site admin. I also forgot to change it, it's because seldom reached the minimum threshold hehe.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive your payment from that site. It is very disappointing and unfair at the same time. The truth is that I have heard very good comments about the site. I think that it is just a delay and you will receive your payment in the end.
There has to be a reason you did not get paid because mylot always pays you as long as you have reached your payout amount in time they pay on or around the 15th of every month I know I have been with them for many years

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
There has to be a reason you did not get paid because mylot always pays you as long as you have reached your payout amount in time they pay on or around the 15th of every month I know I have been with them for many years
That's right. I agree with you that it has to be a reason for the user not receiving the payment. Although I have never received any payment from this site because I have never reached the pay out amount since I am not active there, I know from other members that it is legit.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I haven't visited Mylot in a few months, but I'm intending to start a few discussions (despite knowing I'd just receive a few responses LOL) Mylot is legitimate, and you will get paid next month.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think Starmix did created a panic situation after posting this LOL and as per her last comment she got paid after 4 days LOL so I feel we should discuss things with admin first

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I think Starmix did created a panic situation after posting this LOL and as per her last comment she got paid after 4 days LOL so I feel we should discuss things with admin first
yeahhhh...... I mean I think you should wait 2 weeks before claiming it's a scam anyways mylot is cool I posted something on there but lost motivation short after I have no motivation to come back

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Good to see you got paid and yes it is a legit website and have never scammed as per my research and the reason they have very good reviews all over

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we better do activities here than spend time there on ML. I spent one hour just imagine, a waste of time and the post was only deleted without further explanation, no manners.
If mylot is deleting posts now it's hard to recover my feelings for it lol.. When my college friend failed to log in to for no reason I had mellowed down from there and concentrated on surveys until I had RIF. Lately I don't find much interesting discussion there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If mylot is deleting posts now it's hard to recover my feelings for it lol.. When my college friend failed to log in to for no reason I had mellowed down from there and concentrated on surveys until I had RIF. Lately I don't find much interesting discussion there.
I am also not anymore active on Mylot, there is no reason. People there come and go. There are many ads and only the site owner benefits the revenue more and the members are paid very poorly. It is hard to earn there.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also not anymore active on Mylot, there is no reason. People there come and go. There are many ads and only the site owner benefits the revenue more and the members are paid very poorly. It is hard to earn there.
I really feel sad of what is happening there now. I rarely post there but only interacted if I find good discussion. If they can get advertisers it goes to show they are making good money and they only pay their members pennies.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I really feel sad of what is happening there now. I rarely post there but only interacted if I find good discussion. If they can get advertisers it goes to show they are making good money and they only pay their members pennies.
Yes, as we always observed, we cannot almost write because we are blocked by numerous ad disgusting ads. Only the owner enjoys it. Well, those who sacrificed earned some good dollars meaning 24/ 7 interacting.

Back