Legit šŸ‘ MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Forget it Mylot. Better we sleep than spend time there. It's better if the site doesn't disappoint much. I didn't come since I had a hard time logging in with my new phone. Look at him even favoritism with the cell phone that I use. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes, we better do activities here than spend time there on ML. I spent one hour just imagine, a waste of time and the post was only deleted without further explanation, no manners.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we better do activities here than spend time there on ML. I spent one hour just imagine, a waste of time and the post was only deleted without further explanation, no manners.
Too bad, if we to spend an hour at RIF how much we get from the results of writing threads or comments. I don't know, I really miss my friends in Mylot but, but there are a lot of buts. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am feeling bad about you and why they didn't pay you when you are serving on the website from a very long time so they should see what's wrong with the payment
I also feel weird about the site now. I can't log in with my new phone even though my new phone is better than my old phone. I can still log in with my old phone, but I didn't because I don't want to be busy with more than 1 phone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Too bad, if we to spend an hour at RIF how much we get from the results of writing threads or comments. I don't know, I really miss my friends in Mylot but, but there are a lot of buts. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It is a waste of time doing activities there on ML. For two days now I boycott the sire. I was not happy worth the site owner was ding delrting my post. I should have been told about the reason, but none.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a waste of time doing activities there on ML. For two days now I boycott the sire. I was not happy worth the site owner was ding delrting my post. I should have been told about the reason, but none.
Better we spend time at RIF or SCF, I also better make money on Opinia app. I can write short stories there, and make polls to get points. Unfortunately the Opinia application is only for Indonesian users.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a low-paying website because every user says they cannot make even $5 in a month and take months to earn so don't spend more time on this website if you like to earn more

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
That's why for a week now, I stopped dropping by on Mylot. I have to think many times before deciding. Despite it's a low paying site, but it's the site that people can rant, cry, sigh, and dance in merriment. It's the fun and not solely money. There's something on that site why people keep on coming back after years of absence.
It's a low-paying website because every user says they cannot make even $5 in a month and take months to earn so don't spend more time on this website if you like to earn more

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why for a week now, I stopped dropping by on Mylot. I have to think many times before deciding. Despite it's a low paying site, but it's the site that people can rant, cry, sigh, and dance in merriment. It's the fun and not solely money. There's something on that site why people keep on coming back after years of absence.
It's true, on Mylot people mostly make vent posts rather than discussion posts. šŸ˜ I imitated this method several times, it felt weird and tended to be attention seeking. Not my type to like to vent. šŸ¤£

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was on Mylot some years ago and it always paid me whenever I reached payout. Maybe the reason that you were not paid is because you did not reach payout by the time the other month was ending. You don't get paid if you reached payout between date 1-15. It gets carried on to the next month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It's true, on Mylot people mostly make vent posts rather than discussion posts. šŸ˜ I imitated this method several times, it felt weird and tended to be attention seeking. Not my type to like to vent. šŸ¤£
Topics also despite boring but thrilling talking about cats that's why my pet Meowie is like a celebrity on mylot šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. But I also appreciate the beauty of the different flowers and food and some jokes that kill to the bones.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.080
You must send them several mails regarding your problem, because this is an old site, which is legit and paying site although payment are very low but it pays, there could be any misunderstanding.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Topics also despite boring but thrilling talking about cats that's why my pet Meowie is like a celebrity on mylot šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. But I also appreciate the beauty of the different flowers and food and some jokes that kill to the bones.
That's when I made a discussion where the discussion was rather heavy, only a few commented, while I made posts in the form of food, cats, weather, daily activities, there were always lots of comments. LOL But unfortunately I really don't really like interactions, because I would feel guilty if I didn't answer their responses. šŸ˜

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you just have to look for a way to reach out to the admin of the platform and inform him about the latest development, he will know how best to handle it, but a normal stand you ought to be paid your reward.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are so many other websites that pays well so if you spend the same time you spend on mylot then you can earn more on another website if it's a ptp

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.798
Yes, on date. I reached 7 dollars before the month of June ended. But it is okay and this day, my post was deleted it was about a love song being interpreted. After I get the pay next month, I will have a long vacation with that site.
l am very sure that you will get paid your money next month on date 15. My lot is so genuine and I think your account has some issues in receiving payments though.You can check your PayPal too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
l am very sure that you will get paid your money next month on date 15. My lot is so genuine and I think your account has some issues in receiving payments though.You can check your PayPal too.
I messaged admin to send my pay next and he agreed on my request. Hoping to add some dollars to my pending 7 dollars. I'm on summer vacation this time. I could add more by participating more there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many other websites that pays well so if you spend the same time you spend on mylot then you can earn more on another website if it's a ptp
Yes, you are right, I agree with you. I've also rarely been active on Mylot because it's time consuming and slow moving earnings. I'd rather spend time on a PTP site. šŸ˜Š

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am now planning to slowly drop low paying websites from my schedule and will spend more time on more paying ones as I like to earn more and waste less time

Back