Legit ๐Ÿ‘ MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a member of MyLot, I'd like to start a discussion about the site itself. MyLot is a social networking platform where members can engage in discussions on a wide range of topics and earn money for their participation. In your opinion, what are the positives and negatives of using MyLot? Have you found the site to be a useful source of information and a way to connect with like-minded individuals? Or have you experienced any issues or limitations with the site? Let's share our thoughts and opinions about MyLot to help each other get the most out of this platform.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of MyLot for over a decade and have earned a decent amount of money through the platform. How about you? Have you been using the site to earn for a while? However, I've noticed that earnings on the site have decreased recently. What are your thoughts on this?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I'm also a Mylotter but I seldom reached the 5 dollars minimum payout. No matter how active I am with blockbuster posts still 5 dollars to reach in a month very impossible. But I spend only 2 hours in the evening my only free time. I received a pay once I every two months.

I'm also a Mylotter but I seldom reached the 5 dollars minimum payout. No matter how active I am with blockbuster posts still 5 dollars to reach in a month very impossible. But I spend only 2 hours in the evening my only free time. I received a pay once I every two months.
What is blockbuster posts? I am not aware of the term.
I am also not active on the site. I posted but I haven't visited after maybe 3 days now. I will do that post every day for 2 hours or make it 3 hours. If I am still awake.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It's so frustrating doing activities in Mylot with a very poor earning. I do not have the appetite to do business there. It's tiresome but pay just a cent. There's no reason to sacrifice right?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't join this site. I heard no one knows how earnings are awarded for work done. I want to be able to know how I can achieve a particular goal when I am working.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Congratulations on you cash out. I have an account there but i am not all that active cause i have no way of receiving my payment at the moment due to the fact that paypal does not receive money in my country.
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations on you cash out. I have an account there but i am not all that active cause i have no way of receiving my payment at the moment due to the fact that paypal does not receive money in my country.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
I joined mylot early this year around January or there about. Only two days after joining the site, i was able to make some cents. What actually discouraged me from working on the site was the fact that their payment method was paypal, and paypal does not really work here in my country except for sending money.

Back