Legit 👍 MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are planning to spam the site. You should try to follow the rules and regulations of a site .
You can go through my comments here. You would agree with me that I don't droonkow quality posts. I am the person with the second highest approved articles on Trendri. Spam? It is definitely not me. Just check my threads here

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
See I never knew who you are but we became friends on mylot only and most of my online friends are from mylot. It depends, when you interact with people, you become friends. Sometimes there is something beyond the earnings.
The interaction will really gets in the way. I am glad that you exchanged messages with me. Because others are not commenting back. I don't wait for them to comment back though. I am okay if I had the chance to comment. So there is really few people I interact with. My go-to friends there on MyLot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
They could be detected by the site but it's okay, There are members in Mylot talking or interacting the same persons two or three only exchanging interactions and they're paid.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are welcome. I am Glad you understood my explanation.
It is like this:
Create thread - no pay, you don't earn
Comment on your own thread/discussion - you will get cents
Comment on your comment - you will get cents
Comment on your comment to other discussions - you get cents

Per observation, earning is not constant. There is no permanent rate. Algorithm determines the rate. Don't ask me about it, I am also confused how it works. But the thing is, I can earn from the interactions I make.
Yes, i agree with this, but something i learn that if we want to increase faster (if we talk more than 2 people at once, it will increase the earning). So, just make sure we jump into the right conversation and team up is really needed to accomplish the mission

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Revive the account let me have your username there. We are 2 now. Can we increase to 5. I am yet to create an account there though.
I'm in, i use the same name on mylot Ric Angelo
Post automatically merged:

They could be detected by the site but it's okay, There are members in Mylot talking or interacting the same persons two or three only exchanging interactions and they're paid.
Yes, no need to team up, just being normal jump up to the conversation with the other 2 person and getting paid

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined my lot in december 2022 got my first payment today so happy minimum payout is dollar 5 its a discussion site

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-01-14 at 12.46.02 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-14 at 12.46.02 PM.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh my God!, little did I knew mylot is still working. It had been long I knew the site as of the legitimate PTP site. Though I had not registered on it because of my tight schedule.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Oh my God!, little did I knew mylot is still working. It had been long I knew the site as of the legitimate PTP site. Though I had not registered on it because of my tight schedule.
It is one of the best PTP that we have around and people have been receiving payment on the platform for quite a long time. I stopped working there when I noticed low pay rate.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Congrats I need to login again to start earning but my lack of time isn't allowing me.
Just visit there if you have time. I visit Mylot every evening for 45 minutes only. My earning 5 dollars that's 2 months earning hehe. This time I have a balance there at 3 dollars. I learned techniques how to raise our earnings hehe.

Back