Legit đź‘Ť MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I think its hard for most but those that were earlier making $10 or more are earning either half or even less than that so its expected that they will leave

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
It's really been so long since I work on this forum it's one of the best forum which I love working with its a great website but I don't know how they operate now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I think earlier it was possible to earn a dollar a day and I have read so much about mylot that users used to make even more than a dollar but not possible now

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
sorry to hear about this I have been using this forum back then to communicate with my potential friends I never take it as pro forum due to the fact that they only offer PayPal payment

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I am not sure if the old users who are earning more than a dollar a day are still earning that much from the site. I have been a member (since the time I was born -- lol, just exaggerating) for years now. If I want to earn more, I must double or triple my interactions on the site. Posting discussion won't earn - you only earn from the comments you get on the post.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I saw many users felt discouraged about the new earning rates, although its not a pay to post but users are earning less for the interaction so many have left

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Since it is not a PTP, I think that the admin will keep that way. I feel like there are only few who are keeping the interactions alive. I still post but not daily due to offline commitment.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
I just joined this site, I already earned a few cents but I still have a way to reach the withdrawal minimum. Has anyone already withdrawn money? How much can you earn daily? or per month, does anyone know? From what I read in your comments, it is a VERY slow site to make money, right?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I just joined this site, I already earned a few cents but I still have a way to reach the withdrawal minimum. Has anyone already withdrawn money? How much can you earn daily? or per month, does anyone know? From what I read in your comments, it is a VERY slow site to make money, right?

That's right, Mylot earns too slow. It's not a site to earn not to have fun. You will earn there if members interact your post. It's better on a forum you will get paid doing solo posting.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
That's right, Mylot earns too slow. It's not a site to earn not to have fun. You will earn there if members interact your post. It's better on a forum you will get paid doing solo posting.
Thanks for the explanation, in fact I have published some things and they have interacted with my publication, so I have managed to win the incredible millionaire figure of $0559 if I know, completely crazy

mylot payment.png

What other forums do you recommend apart from this one?

Back