Offline passive income

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
You can also try to purchase franchise because it will passive income source if you have set up the business, you can hire professional managers to run it while you sit and receive a share of the profit.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
Creating a subscription box service can be a profitable venture . You can form a product that is related to a specific niche and you will allow subscribers to pay monthly for the services you are rendering.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
Building offline passive income requires upfront investment, time and you also need to involve a careful and well-detailed planning . Choosing opportunities that is aligned with your interest and financial goal is also very important.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country the interest on deposits is only 4.40%, so deposits for me are only reserve money for 6 months, but if I don't need the funds, the deposit can be extended further, so for offline passive income I tend to focus on residential properties to earn rent.
Renting out a house as a place to live is a good business, but you have to be firm in asking about payments that are due. Because many people here don't pay for between 3-5 months and the residents run away without permission.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.603
So, do you consider income from PTP sites to be passive income? There's nothing wrong with that, but for me this is not passive income because to get it I still have to actively write and post. šŸ˜
Certain Sites pay you when you get responses on your thread such as myLot and this can go on for months and that is what is meant by passive income

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Certain Sites pay you when you get responses on your thread such as myLot and this can go on for months and that is what is meant by passive income
No, I don't consider it passive income. I also have an account on Mylot, but if I don't actively interact I don't get anything. I haven't come to Mylot for a long time because I'm busy and not motivated.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.603
Nowhere can there be passive income if there is no initial activity You cannot sit with your hands folded expecting passive income. šŸ˜§ myLot does have that facility when users comment on posts that are ages old.
No, I don't consider it passive income. I also have an account on Mylot, but if I don't actively interact I don't get anything. I haven't come to Mylot for a long time because I'm busy and not motivated.
One cannot expect passive income if there is no initial activity to start with. myLot posts do get responses to posts sometimes even months later and those responses and comments ear for users and that is what passive income is all about

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowhere can there be passive income if there is no initial activity You cannot sit with your hands folded expecting passive income. šŸ˜§ myLot does have that facility when users comment on posts that are ages old.
In my opinion, passive income in the world of writing is when someone has a book published and he gets royalties from it for books that have been sold. Oh yes, regarding Mylot, I only think of it as a site for fun, because the payouts there are very low. šŸ˜

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Renting out a house as a place to live is a good business, but you have to be firm in asking about payments that are due. Because many people here don't pay for between 3-5 months and the residents run away without permission.
It's a very good idea, to avoid delinquency from tenants who apply prepayment for 1 year, so I only need to control the electricity and water payments, which they send via Whatsapp.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a very good idea, to avoid delinquency from tenants who apply prepayment for 1 year, so I only need to control the electricity and water payments, which they send via Whatsapp.
Yes, it's a good idea, but for yearly house contracts here it's less attractive. Because it's too hard for many people. So people prefer monthly prepayment contracts. So, the solution is that after 3 days the due date has passed, we have to collect or remind them to pay immediately.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think most banks are regulated by the Central banks. In that incense all the deposits made on the Bank system are protected by a special insurance scheme that compensates bank customers Incase of the bank downfall.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
We do have a diverse financial portfolio. We have two apartments in the same complex on rent orger than the penthouse where we live. We do keep some part of our money into bank as Fixed deposit and recurring deposit. It's the safest traditional way. We invest some in risk portfolio like Mutual funds,
Stocks etc.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
We do have a diverse financial portfolio. We have two apartments in the same complex on rent orger than the penthouse where we live. We do keep some part of our money into bank as Fixed deposit and recurring deposit. It's the safest traditional way. We invest some in risk portfolio like Mutual funds,
Stocks etc.
The rent itself is a passive income because every month you get money from people for renting an apartment which could be a lifetime job and then not like people working a month to get a salary you could have decent amount of money so this differs from investor which has risk in each single transaction of money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Buying a real estate property and renting it out is a good way of passive income in long run. It does come with its own sets of troubles too. Finding a genuine tenant, going through the legalities and agreement thoroughly and regular maintenance are some to mention. I have met people who avoid ut and rather go for traditional way of putting money in the bank.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that offering loans for a few interest can be considered as an offline passive income since we will just wait for some time and we will have an instant earnings.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I always keep all my money in the bank, if I receive money in person I always take it straight to the bank as I know my money is safe.

I do know that my bank recently increased the amount of interest funds in your savings account can accumulate so I have been moving money over to my savings and keeping it there for rainy days and even things such as Christmas.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I keep my money in the bank, it is the safest way. I chose the best bank. My passive income derives from the property I inherited from my parents, a 1-hectare coconut farm which is rented by a big-time coconut farmer yealty. I save the rent fees in the bank. I plan to invest more.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I think that offering loans for a few interest can be considered as an offline passive income since we will just wait for some time and we will have an instant earnings.
Many people do that. But then most opt for taking loan from bank because the legalities are clear. If you are giving it at interest rate much lower than the bank and financial institutions, you will get clients. Getting a good client will be crucial. Sometimes, it gets tiring to extract money from them.

Back