Offtopicz

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.385
I received an invitation from the admin to join his former forum website, Offtopicsz. I did not hesitate to join and immediately signed up. He will convert "tokenz" to RIF cash for a limited time, which is great news. The topics appear interesting, and I'm sure I'd have a great time responding to them.

Have you already signed up?

See you there!

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I received an invitation from the admin to join his former forum website, Offtopicsz. I did not hesitate to join and immediately signed up. He will convert "tokenz" to RIF cash for a limited time, which is great news. The topics appear interesting, and I'm sure I'd have a great time responding to them.

Have you already signed up?

See you there!
Yes I have already signed up.. Some members here are also there. I've already interacted with them.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, the admin @Jordan has not mentioned what would be the conversion rate. having said that, I really hope that the conversion rate would fair and reasonable. I am also trying to be active on OffTopicz forum as much as I can. many old members on that forum are also coming back and this is a sign that the forum is gaining back the momentum!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's yet to finalized and as mentioned it's temporary and we may find a permanent solution and if we can have that added to Referral Index forum but it would be great if the website stays paying

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.385
I think he platform would be a lot of fun considering that it has to do with general interests. I can't even wait to start posting there. A chance to earn a little bit more is not bad.
Yes! It would be fun! It is a great way to earn more. Hope to see you there, Niyi! Have fun posting!
Post automatically merged:

Yes I have already signed up.. Some members here are also there. I've already interacted with them.
That is good to know. I signed up a few days ago. I am busy with online work so I only visit the website whenever I have free time. See you there!

Wonderful, I also received the message from our wonderful admin, and I didn't hesitate to join the forum, it's a very nice idea, and people are getting to join.
Yes. There is no need to hesitate since the admin is legit. I hope everyone will participate so they have a chance of earning more money. See you there!

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.385
Yes, I have already signed up and started posting there. It's a fun forum because topics are of general interest. I hope this forum can revive and we have one more platform to make money.
That is awesome, Springtime! There are many topics that are interesting so I did not hesitate to join. Plus, we have a chance to earn more. It is essential that we post quality content, though.

I know it would be fun. I visited the site and I like it. It is just like here. There are interesting posts and general discussions that I am yet to visit and read. I hope that it would grow as well.
Yes, it would be fun - that is for sure! I commented on some topics that were related to movies and TV shows. I hope I’d have more time to comment on more topics. Are you active on the site?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am going to start posting there today. If I give an hour everyday there, I think I would have made some valuable contributions there. I am hoping to start today non stop.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.385
It's very sure that you're going to have a great time on the platform because it's topic are quite easy to comment on.
Yes, I figured. The topics are quite easy. Most of us can relate to them. Are you active on the site? Planning to be more active starting tomorrow.

I still didn't join it. I don't have much topics to post here or posts so I don't want to post anything bad there. I must focus more on here and so I can increase earnings.
I see. No pressure, though. And maybe you can just respond to the topics already posted there if you do not have any topics to post yet.

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is awesome, Springtime! There are many topics that are interesting so I did not hesitate to join. Plus, we have a chance to earn more. It is essential that we post quality content, though.

Yes, it would be fun - that is for sure! I commented on some topics that were related to movies and TV shows. I hope I’d have more time to comment on more topics. Are you active on the site?
I started posting on the site but not much active as I cannot multitask. I posted comments yesterday mostly on introduction posts. Welcomed other new members like me. But I have not explored much and I thought I still more to read and comment on given that there were lots of new members.

Back