Online data entry

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.030
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen lots of people talked about data entry job as one of the best jobs that you can get online to make reasonable money for yourself but I have not tried it once.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will be a great advantage to work as a data entry officer because it is one of the ways to make good income online and so many people are taking advantage of this.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have heard of sites offering data entry jobs online. But I have not checked the details because I am not a fast typist, and I am not interested in this kind of work. I also suspect that some of these sites are scams.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have never done this task online before for money. you need to carry out investigation on them before joining though there are lot of online data entry jobs that you work on

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of sites offering data entry jobs online. But I have not checked the details because I am not a fast typist, and I am not interested in this kind of work. I also suspect that some of these sites are scams.
You can always go to websites like trustpilot to check the legitimacy of any platform you want to venture into. That is what I do.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Data entry jobs are real but only few sites are legitimate. The best way to find data entry jobs is through freelancing sites. In freelancing sites like upwork and fiverr you can see data entry jobs though is not always available. I don't advise anybody to do data entry job through any site that is not freelancing sites.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
There are too much fraud on the name of online data entry job, because these people know that innocent people interested of some kind of unskilled jobs so they give advertisement and ask for money so never ever pay them, keep yourself away from this types of scam websites.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are too much fraud on the name of online data entry job, because these people know that innocent people interested of some kind of unskilled jobs so they give advertisement and ask for money so never ever pay them, keep yourself away from this types of scam websites.
this is very true. A lot of scam websites capitalise on the fact that there are people looking for this kind of jobs to scam money in the internet space. That is why it is important to be very careful.
Post automatically merged:

this is very true. A lot of scam websites capitalise on the fact that there are people looking for this kind of jobs to scam money in the internet space. That is why it is important to be very careful.

Back