Online Games that pay gamers / players

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Thanks for sharing. I am playing on cashem but may try some of those games mentioned. If you have links please share.
Sorry, my dear, I do not have links, I am not playing games online. I no longer have time. Classes started already in USTP the other day.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry, my dear, I do not have links, I am not playing games online. I no longer have time. Classes started already in USTP the other day.
Me too, i dont do games online, i'm afraid its make me addicted to it
I agree with you. Online gaming can be addictive and this is very serious.
Indeed, thats why when everyone suggest me games online who pay us, i think about it and its not for me though

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I noticed that the play to earn games are springing up in large numbers presently and it is really important to do due diligence on any of those platform before joining.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I noticed that the play to earn games are springing up in large numbers presently and it is really important to do due diligence on any of those platform before joining.
I see, i knew myself that i'm not into any games, so its not for me then. Stick to PTP only for now.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think mistplay is the platform I have been hearing for a long time. but the thing is that I do not really like online games.
I heard several games that play by my friend in the US but its not available in Indonesia. And my friend told me they pay him good but i dont know the name of the games. And like you said, same here, i'm not into the games. I would rather do PTP sites than games, though

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many of us here wanting to know legit game apps that pay gamers or players. I would like to share these site apps and let us play together virtually. The following are 1. MISTPLAY 2. GAMEHAG 3.KASH KICK 4. REWARDED PLAY 5. DROP 6. READY GAMES 7. BANANATIC 8. FLASH REWARDS 9. COIN POP 10. PLAYTESTCLOUD GAMES 10. TRIVIA APPS 11. APPSTATION 12. APPNANA 13. APPLE FLAME 14. BUFF 15. SKILLZ GAMES. Have fun while you do it. While it is true that these games cannot sustain our daily needs but they could pay us $10 - $25, and let us just enjoy exercising our brains.
You mean $10-$25 per month, right?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Today is time of Play to earn, SAND, AVAX, MANA are the result of such games, but I ma not very well in these games because these are not available on mobile.
I see, i only do PTP on my phone so i cant join this games site, though
Yes that's what I've read from the comments or feedback from the site. I'm not registered there though.
Wow, $25 a month is not bad at all, Erly

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Today is time of Play to earn, SAND, AVAX, MANA are the result of such games, but I ma not very well in these games because these are not available on mobile.
I am also not a gamer on these sites. My eyes ache looking at the screen for many minutes or hours.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see, i only do PTP on my phone so i cant join this games site, though

I am also not a gamer on these sites. My eyes ache looking at the screen for many minutes or hours.

These are tough, not easy to earn there, some investment is also required by most of the platforms, this investment create value of token in the market.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are tough, not easy to earn there, some investment is also required by most of the platforms, this investment create value of token in the market.
Well, its not for me for sure, i will do PTP site even i have to post 100 a day LOL
Nah, it's not my cup of coffee, It's good for boys games and to some girls he he.
Me too, Erly, i'm not into games so i would rather posting 100 a day than doing games

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Well, its not for me for sure, i will do PTP site even i have to post 100 a day LOL

Me too, Erly, i'm not into games so i would rather posting 100 a day than doing games
I am also not a fan of games online. The game I like without a pay was Plants versus Zombies lol.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard several games that play by my friend in the US but its not available in Indonesia. And my friend told me they pay him good but i dont know the name of the games. And like you said, same here, i'm not into the games. I would rather do PTP sites than games, though
The people who make most amount of money playing games are those who play cryptocurrency games. Axie infinity is one of those kind of games.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The people who make most amount of money playing games are those who play cryptocurrency games. Axie infinity is one of those kind of games.
And we have to use our money first to start this kind of games, right? If its true, i will not do this, i will not waste my money for something that i'm not good at

Back