AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Do they pay real money? I never knew about any of those games. Be that as it may, the only game I can play is Soccer game. Is there any soccer game that pays?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And we have to use our money first to start this kind of games, right? If its true, i will not do this, i will not waste my money for something that i'm not good at
of course you need to buy some quantity of the cryptocurrency before you can be able to participate. It is actually not for everyone who is not knowledgeable about it

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
of course you need to buy some quantity of the cryptocurrency before you can be able to participate. It is actually not for everyone who is not knowledgeable about it
I see, i want to do research first before if i want to do this kind of games, i dont have any idea about crypto at all, like you said its not for everyone, but at least i will try to understand first

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally, I have never being interested in playing online games or any kind of video games that's supposed to pay me money. Even if I do, I won't be playing it for the cash.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have never tried to earn money by playing games. It is not my forte. My head hurts after less than an hour of playing on my laptop or smartphone. So, it is a no for me.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see, i want to do research first before if i want to do this kind of games, i dont have any idea about crypto at all, like you said its not for everyone, but at least i will try to understand first
Using YouTube is the best way you can be able to understand it properly. There are a lot of articles you can search online to understand how to participate if you're interested.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
I am playing a couple of crypto based games where I can earn NFTs and crypto tokens. I have not earned a lot of money playing these games, I don't even play every day. I just play for enjoyment. However, if you want, you can try playing Sandbox.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There are actually games that pay players. There are so many of them, but I never tried. I no longer have time. If I only have much free time, then I may play games online A small pay could become useful once accumulate.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
There are actually games that pay players. There are so many of them, but I never tried. I no longer have time. If I only have much free time, then I may play games online A small pay could become useful once accumulate.
Half of the games are paying based on advertisements (like OfferOc) or the other parts are paying for people for gamble with money and this could cause an addiction for the people.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Half of the games are paying based on advertisements (like OfferOc) or the other parts are paying for people for gamble with money and this could cause an addiction for the people.
Yes, I agree with you, gamblers may get addicted. They must have self control. Those who have money to bet never care whether loss or win. They're so hot in their pursuit to gamble.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I have always lagged to play games due to the time it takes to actually get a reward that is tangible but i am willing to play those that will not require much of my time when playing them.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many of us here wanting to know legit game apps that pay gamers or players. I would like to share these site apps and let us play together virtually. The following are 1. MISTPLAY 2. GAMEHAG 3.KASH KICK 4. REWARDED PLAY 5. DROP 6. READY GAMES 7. BANANATIC 8. FLASH REWARDS 9. COIN POP 10. PLAYTESTCLOUD GAMES 10. TRIVIA APPS 11. APPSTATION 12. APPNANA 13. APPLE FLAME 14. BUFF 15. SKILLZ GAMES. Have fun while you do it. While it is true that these games cannot sustain our daily needs but they could pay us $10 - $25, and let us just enjoy exercising our brains.
Have you tried playing and earning from these games? I do likes gaming and like to play for hours but till now I haven't found any such websites or apps to earn money online. I'll be waiting for your reply and will then try these games if they are actually paying.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Have you tried playing and earning from these games? I do likes gaming and like to play for hours but till now I haven't found any such websites or apps to earn money online. I'll be waiting for your reply and will then try these games if they are actually paying.
Not yet hehehe, I do not have time anymore to play games online. I may do this during summer vacation for 2 months. I am going to explore all games online. There is a new game app the money well app you might like to try.

Money Well is a legitimate platform that rewards users for playing games. There are many positive reviews from users who could cash out in no time. You will probably reach the payout threshold quickly and receive the money or gift card within just 24 hours.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
There are lots of games that claim to pay and are actually paying players but the problem here is that are they paying well? Majority of them that i have come across, the pay is usually too small.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I have never heard of any legit game that pays it's useful for playing. I oftenly see games demanding payment from users for membership or upgrading fees for sure on the web.

Back