Opinion Outpost Survey Site, what I think to it

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the motivation, I will try and will see if I can earn from this website soon
That is ok.
I always think even the little pennies add up and make a few pounds which is better than nothing.

Try it out when you are watching TV then you aren't wasting any time you should be doing something else where.

I had problems on a site but still just go there every day to click and get five points. Will take me ages to get to payout but it no difference to clicking on an email, you don't get points for that. And even if I get only one payout once in a blue moon that is still money I have got for doing nothing

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to hear that you are earning from surveys. It is however not possible for me to earn from surveys because I am from a country that is not tier 1. Tier 1 countries citizens like @riberet19 can join this.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is good to hear that you are earning from surveys. It is however not possible for me to earn from surveys because I am from a country that is not tier 1. Tier 1 countries citizens like @riberet19 can join this.
Thanks for your mention, I did not know these site, but well I have a trusted site where I do surveys, but I will keep it in mind, a pity that level 3 countries can not just fill out surveys since some of them pay well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I mainly use CPX Research and I also use Swagbucks, they are the best I have found in time-pay terms, so right now I stay with those two that I know pay quite well

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I mainly use CPX Research and I also use Swagbucks, they are the best I have found in time-pay terms, so right now I stay with those two that I know pay quite well
Thank you so much for sharing.

Messed up my account with Swagbucks and can't use that site as couldn't find a help button to press to help me sort it out

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That is ok.
I always think even the little pennies add up and make a few pounds which is better than nothing.

Try it out when you are watching TV then you aren't wasting any time you should be doing something else where.

I had problems on a site but still just go there every day to click and get five points. Will take me ages to get to payout but it no difference to clicking on an email, you don't get points for that. And even if I get only one payout once in a blue moon that is still money I have got for doing nothing
That's right and I need to look at these survey websites with a new prospective

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Thank you so much for sharing.

Messed up my account with Swagbucks and can't use that site as couldn't find a help button to press to help me sort it out
Have you tried to talk to support? You could also try to do it from Trustpilot or other sites, surely they can give you a solution to your problem i think.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you tried to talk to support? You could also try to do it from Trustpilot or other sites, surely they can give you a solution to your problem i think.
I tried loads of times to get help but they didn't want to give me any help.

By the way I have also sent Off topic loads of emails to make me active on their site but have had no reply back saying I can post on there, that is just recent, Swagbugs was way back last year

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I understand, maybe you should just look for other survey panels and forget about swagbucks, you can try CPX research, Bitslabs, Pollfish or Inbrain among some others, today there are quite a few options to choose from.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
Ok, will write some more threads tonight.

Am I allowed to put personal referral codes on my threads?
Seems like survey sites are working for you. I don't think that you can put personal referral codes on threads.. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. You can send them on personal messages. I like survey sites that don't take too long to disqualify you. At least it saves our time. Getting disqualified after few minutes can be frustrating and is not fair. I hope that this works in tier 2 and tier 3 countries.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, maybe you should just look for other survey panels and forget about swagbucks, you can try CPX research, Bitslabs, Pollfish or Inbrain among some others, today there are quite a few options to choose from.
Thank you for the survey site ideas
Seems like survey sites are working for you. I don't think that you can put personal referral codes on threads.. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. You can send them on personal messages. I like survey sites that don't take too long to disqualify you. At least it saves our time. Getting disqualified after few minutes can be frustrating and is not fair. I hope that this works in tier 2 and tier 3 countries.
If i get disqualified it is normally in the first few questions

don't know how to personal message on here

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
Thank you for the survey site ideas

If i get disqualified it is normally in the first few questions

don't know how to personal message on here
You can start the conversation with the concerned person. I think that is the way to get into personal conversation here. Click on the username and it will take you to the profile page of the concerned person. There you would see an option of start conversation. Click that and you can send your personal message to the person through that.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can start the conversation with the concerned person. I think that is the way to get into personal conversation here. Click on the username and it will take you to the profile page of the concerned person. There you would see an option of start conversation. Click that and you can send your personal message to the person through that.
Thank you, I have done that before but thought it showed in forum as well.

Bit thick on here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I am also a hater of a survey sites and am always hesitant to apply. It sucks when rejected to do surveys after you are almost through answering the survey questions.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the first time I've heard about this survey site, it seems interesting, thanks for the information. But unfortunately most survey sites don't work well in my country, so maybe I can't join there yet.

Back