Paid Forum Posting

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.953
Paid Forum Posting is open to all 18 years old and above. They require an experienced member but they consider it not necessary.
What is important is you can write English with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This paid forum posting started in 2005
around the globe so they do not have restrictions, anyone can apply. Further, you are also required to give attention to detail and
meet deadlines. You are also required to proofread your work before submitting it. But they have a screening process before getting hired.
I might register this weekend. I am hoping this site is a good site.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is obvious that paid forum posting are very good way of earning I have seen many of my friends are earning good amount per month and their English with grammar are improving day by day.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.953
It is obvious that paid forum posting are very good way of earning I have seen many of my friends are earning good amount per month and their English with grammar are improving day by day.
Yes, you are so right, we can get paid for doing activities on a paid-to-post site like RIF. Though the income is limited or has its cut off but the pay is good enough to add up to our expenses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I have heard about this but i still do not understand this, is it that they pay you to write on forums or is it simply a normal paid to post forum?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.953
I have heard about this but i still do not understand this, is it that they pay you to write on forums or is it simply a normal paid to post forum?
I'm sorry I didn't add details of this site is like a paid to post forum. I'll check it back tomorrow and promise you about the exact descriptions of the site to post or write articles.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.953
As long as the site is legit, there is no doubt that it will pay users faithfully. It is better to engage with paid-to-post sites than do surveys that do not pay people. I also dislike watching videos using apps, and payment non existent too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.953
This sounds interesting. I would check this out tomorrow or the next day. I hope I’d get hired because I am on the lookout for new ways to make money online.
That's good to hear from you there is a blog site I could recommend to you to do blogging. I have posted it here and it seemed you haven't read it. The name is Tech99. Another writing site you may join is the Bitch Media writing articles site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really like posting on forums it's my favorite way to earn I make a bit of money and I also learn something new I post when I'm free and it always boosts my mood

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that You can only make three posts per day, so it is not worth it i think. I don't know how much the income is there, but with this limit, you can't make money

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been posting on forums both for fun and professionally as a job and as a way to earn extra income as well for over 10 years now. I offer freelance writing services from forum posting to blog commenting and even article writing for those who are looking for someone to complete these things on their websites, forums, or blogs.

It can take a while to become established and to gain the trust of those who may use your services but in time, as long as you stick to it, complete the job, and do well at your job, you will get recurring jobs.

This is completely different from PTP forums and is you being hired by someone for a price to complete a job they need. You do need to have good grammar, and good spelling, be able to post in full English and also be able to post high-quality forum posts or create high-quality blog comments or articles to be taken seriously.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid Forum Posting is open to all 18 years old and above. They require an experienced member but they consider it not necessary.
What is important is you can write English with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This paid forum posting started in 2005
around the globe so they do not have restrictions, anyone can apply. Further, you are also required to give attention to detail and
meet deadlines. You are also required to proofread your work before submitting it. But they have a screening process before getting hired.
I might register this weekend. I am hoping this site is a good site.
What other sites pay well but are easy to work with? I'm a little sorry that since 2005, why is it only in 2023 that I get to know the forum? Of course in 2005 I was still a kid who only knew how to play, LOL

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I had never heard of this forum, but a member said that you can only win there with 3 posts, I think that's not enough and it's not worth it, if someone can clarify if this is true, it would be appreciated.

Back