Paid Forum Posting

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I had never heard of this forum, but a member said that you can only win there with 3 posts, I think that's not enough and it's not worth it, if someone can clarify if this is true, it would be appreciated.
Yes, I speak based on the document and I always research before I become a member of a site. You can read the review of this forum in the link below

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Yes, I speak based on the document and I always research before I become a member of a site. You can read the review of this forum in the link below
I have not registered on this platform, but I can't find the registration button.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Infact right now i am just active in about three sites RIF and ForumCoin inclusive and that's enough for me. i want to focus on these ones for now and see how it goes

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
You could have added more details concerning the same. Details like the payment rates, method of payment, minimum payment threshold eligibility and probably your payment proof with your referral link. These details are more than enough for the members to decide on themselves on the way forward.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
This site is accepting only applicants with high-caliber writing. It seems there are countries they prefer to hire. I have read a moment ago about the site's feedback and need.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I just read the review, it seems interesting, and you need to review 7 posts which is not that much, maybe you are currently a member? If you want you can send me your referral link to pm

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.870
Actually paid to post forums are good place to make some amounts of money. It may not be that much but gathering these little amounts can sum up to some good amounts at the end of the week or month. I know one can earn so much in a day in survey platforms but the problem is that it is not accessible to all countries. In this case, PTP platform is preferable.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I just read the review, it seems interesting, and you need to review 7 posts which is not that much, maybe you are currently a member? If you want you can send me your referral link to pm
No, I am not a member of this forum. They are very strict. Of course, I think the quality of their work is good, but I don't speak English well and I prefer not to be a member there. If you want to become a member, search the name of the forum in Google

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
No, I am not a member of this forum. They are very strict. Of course, I think the quality of their work is good, but I don't speak English well and I prefer not to be a member there. If you want to become a member, search the name of the forum in Google
Ah okay thanks for the detailed review friend, i am going to search for more information about it, and then i will decide if i join it or not to this forum

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I have been earning from paid forum posting for the past 8 years. In the past, I used to earn as much as $180 per month but these days my earning is just about $20-$30.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Paid Forum Posting is open to all 18 years old and above. They require an experienced member but they consider it not necessary.
What is important is you can write English with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This paid forum posting started in 2005
around the globe so they do not have restrictions, anyone can apply. Further, you are also required to give attention to detail and
meet deadlines. You are also required to proofread your work before submitting it. But they have a screening process before getting hired.
I might register this weekend. I am hoping this site is a good site.
I also hope that it is a very good website. If I may ask, is paid forum posting the name given to that forum or what is the real name of that forum? That is what I want to know

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
I have been earning from paid forum posting for the past 8 years. In the past, I used to earn as much as $180 per month but these days my earning is just about $20-$30.
Most of the paid to post forum have reduced their payment rates and this could be as a result of the fact that they now earn little amount of money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I also hope that it is a very good website. If I may ask, is paid forum posting the name given to that forum or what is the real name of that forum? That is what I want to know
That is the name Forum Posting hehehe. If you try it, you may like its system. I am willing to join but it might be during summer vacation.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I have never joined paid forum posting. It can be a great way to earn if it actually works. I will search for it to see how it works and if I can join there. I hope that it actually pays so that I can get an extra means of earning some money.

Back