Paid Forum Posting

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
Earning from paid to post forums is great. I also improved my English skills and learned more about how to make money online. I also spend a lot of time posting here.
You are right but this person is talking about a forum which is named forum posting and the person already found out that it is paying because a lot of people are posting their withdrawal

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can only focus on one or two website only and see how it goes rather than going here and there but this site one of better site that pay that I have see

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I love pay to post forums and its almost 5-6 years now that I am earning from forums and have started my journey fro forum coin and after that beer money forum and now RIF

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Have you joined it @Starmix?

I will not join it because I didn't write good English, also I lack time to be active on other sites. I am concentrating more on RIF these days.
No, I have no time for it. I am so busy this week up to the end of this month. It is our final exam week and is to be done face-to-face. I am so glad that I am a Gold Member because I can consume the limit earlier so I could proceed to work like this hour.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
Have you paid through PayPal to get the membership? I guess the rules have changed now. You must be making double than us. It was a privilege to be a gold member in the past when you can spend your rif cash. Is there a word limit for gold members now?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Have you paid through PayPal to get the membership? I guess the rules have changed now. You must be making double than us. It was a privilege to be a gold member in the past when you can spend your rif cash. Is there a word limit for gold members now?
I applied as Gold Member this month and by next month, I will pay thru my PayPal.It is only $10 and we can finish the limit matter of hours. And we cannot anymore reply to postthread if cannot upgrade our membership. Better upgrade using the Silver membership. There is a new term for that .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Have you joined it @Starmix?

I will not join it because I didn't write good English, also I lack time to be active on other sites. I am concentrating more on RIF these days.
There is nothing wrong in concentrating on one website but ideally we should divide our free time in such a way that we can work an earn from at least 2-3 websites at one time

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have heard about paid forum posting. But I'm yet to render the service. I know it is a very suitable and good way to make money online. I would like to do this task.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
I forgot about this topic because of the numerous ptp sites that I joined plus nonpaying forum sites. After posting here I will surely dedicate my time checking this site. I hope its a good site and pays people.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Paid Forum Posting is open to all 18 years old and above. They require an experienced member but they consider it not necessary.
What is important is you can write English with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This paid forum posting started in 2005
around the globe so they do not have restrictions, anyone can apply. Further, you are also required to give attention to detail and
meet deadlines. You are also required to proofread your work before submitting it. But they have a screening process before getting hired.
I might register this weekend. I am hoping this site is a good site.
I am not all that interested in joining more paid-to-post forums because the new ones are more scam sites and their admins are not trusted. However, I like the guidelines you have listed here. I think I should work more on my writing skills before I lose some of the opportunities that I am privileged to have currently.

I have been wanting to network with like minds and I am finally been invited to the high table. It took quite some years to build my brand and start to have an authoritative command in the online space.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Paid Posting forum is a paid-to-post site. It is another kind of ptp forum site but an applicant is required to pay $39 monthly and the pay is right because you can do many things to earn on this site like writing a blog, posts, and comments to posts.

Back