Passive income from Annuity Schemes?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will be good for you to know how the scheme works before you decide to invest in. I am interested too but I am not ready to make any research on it for now
You are right. I agree with you. Knowing how the scheme works is essential before deciding to invest. If everything is fine, then trying this scheme and making some passive income from it is a good idea.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are right. I agree with you. Knowing how the scheme works is essential before deciding to invest. If everything is fine, then trying this scheme and making some passive income from it is a good idea.
I guess some people do not really like to make any finding before they run a business and that do not seem to be good. Passive income requires some research before you begin it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its one of the nicest ways to earn Passive income but you need to invest a big amount at the initial stages to expect good income

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess some people do not really like to make any finding before they run a business and that do not seem to be good. Passive income requires some research before you begin it
Yes, of course. Passive income definitely requires some research before starting it, otherwise, your business may not succeed or you may lose all your money. It is important to make a very good plan for every business we are going to start.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
We need to deposit a big amount one time and can get monthly returns and that's why its quite popular
This means that Annuity Schemes must be trusted and have permission from the government, because at the beginning we have to deposit large amounts of money, maybe the way it works is similar to a bank deposit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, of course. Passive income definitely requires some research before starting it, otherwise, your business may not succeed or you may lose all your money. It is important to make a very good plan for every business we are going to start.
At the same time, it is not even good to put all your money into passive income. You can just divide your money into two. Above it all, it will be good to have money that you will be spending for yourself

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This means that Annuity Schemes must be trusted and have permission from the government, because at the beginning we have to deposit large amounts of money, maybe the way it works is similar to a bank deposit.
This is what I have heard and I am sure its legit if we can invest minimum 10 lac Indian Rupees

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the same time, it is not even good to put all your money into passive income. You can just divide your money into two. Above it all, it will be good to have money that you will be spending for yourself
Yes, Bisolami. I agree with you. You must be very careful and not put all your money into passive income because you never know what happens. You may lose everything. For this reason, it is better to save some money or invest it somewhere else.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have also heard about earning passively from annuity schemes offered by banks but i really do not know how it works. I wonder what the interest or profit rate is like.

Back