AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
For does who have retired, passive income is one of the best ways they can survive. Real estate would be a great way to make passive income, for the ones who are good in marketing, i believe affiliate marketing might also be good for them.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I believe some very good passive income ideas for retirees are; real estate investment, dividend paying stocks. They require some sort of investment though. Retirees can also try out rental properties if they own properties.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I will not suggest them to put their money in bank and take interest, rather I will strongly suggest them to open a shop which they like and start investing in it. One day they just look after it. And other employees will run it. So you better be able to get money passively.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.050
The majority of retirees I know rent out their homes. For example, my father's older sister has several apartments. She made certain she had passive income before reaching the age of 60, which is the retirement age in the Philippines.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
The majority of retirees I know rent out their homes. For example, my father's older sister has several apartments. She made certain she had passive income before reaching the age of 60, which is the retirement age in the Philippines.
Real estate is usually the one of the best way to gain passive income, especially for the elderly ones. I know a lot of them who are into real estate here and they are making good money from it. And the best thing about real estate is that you can pass it on to your children.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surely rental service can fit in that Kind of area they only need money to start the rental service and make there money without any stress on their side it is very preferable

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many pensioners in Italy have tried to rent their second home but, at a certain point, they found themselves in a big problem, namely the tenant who no longer pays the monthly rent! However, also against the Italian laws which for now do not allow easy immediate proceedings not even through the police or lawyers! At this point it would become a big problem for the owner. But now it would seem that, with the new "Meloni -Salvini-Tajani" Government, laws will soon come into force that will allow easier clearing of properties.​

Back