Passive income ideas for retirees.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Retirees need to work on it before they are retired. They can rent their property or start a business and earn passive income for life
I don't know dear friend if you know that in Italy, nowadays through the Legge Fornero, of 28 June 2012, (very very much criticized but never abolished! (n) (n) ) in Italy it is practically not possible to retire before the age of 67? So in such cases one must also take into account how one can stay healthy at that age.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know dear friend if you know that in Italy, nowadays through the Legge Fornero, of 28 June 2012, (very very much criticized but never abolished! (n) (n) ) in Italy it is practically not possible to retire before the age of 67? So in such cases one must also take into account how one can stay healthy at that age.
I can understand my friend. The retirement age is different for different countries but we have to find a way to manage.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For the retirees I think they can engage themselves in the real estates investment activities. I think this is most ideally for them because they have a lot of money to do the investing.
Real state remains the best passive income idea for retirees because it requires very little effort. If they are able to build or buy real estate properties they can make money from it consistently.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson I agree on a minimum effort, but this only after, the problem is that the initial purchase investment, not everyone has the opportunity to have it.

@Ginger yes, the difference in retirement age, but I think that I also the salary makes a lot of difference between the people.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson I agree on a minimum effort, but this only after, the problem is that the initial purchase investment, not everyone has the opportunity to have it.

@Ginger yes, the difference in retirement age, but I think that I also the salary makes a lot of difference between the people.
Probably, the major problem of investing in real estate generally is that it costs a lot of money. that is why majority of people are not opportuned to own real estate properties.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, but in my opinion retirees who previously worked on computers have a distinct advantage in being able to increase their income online, rather than those who held different jobs.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
The best passive income for retiree is rental from real estates. Buying stocks which distribute dividends regularly is also a great source of income. Other ways of earning passive income may include getting rewards from joining loyalty program, or use credit card to get cash dollars or redeem for gifts.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best passive income for retiree is rental from real estates. Buying stocks which distribute dividends regularly is also a great source of income. Other ways of earning passive income may include getting rewards from joining loyalty program, or use credit card to get cash dollars or redeem for gifts.
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the last part of your post, where you refer to getting rewards from joining loyalty program, or using credit cards. I don't understand the connection with income after retirement.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the last part of your post, where you refer to getting rewards from joining loyalty program, or using credit cards. I don't understand the connection with income after retirement.
Oh, I am just saying this can also be a source of passive income for retirees.

Last edited:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Renting out property is still the best investment, but this must be started before retiring so that when retirement age comes it's already harvest time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
Maybe you mean gift cards that give them some discounts on purchase products, this in order to save on shopping and also using the prepaid cards to keep their money safe.
The cash dollars you get from credit card are actually used as cash. For example, if you buy an item worth US$100, and you have 20 cash dollars in your credit card account, you only need to pay US$80.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the most suitable passive income for retirees is building boarding houses, renting property, investing in bonds or mutual funds. As for daily activities, he can plant bonsai trees while enjoying the rest of his life
boarding house, or rent a room/house (renting property) are the best choices for retirement business idea, we dont need to work really hard like before and sure its profitable as long as we choose the right location for it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
In my opinion, real estate investment is the best passive income source for retirees. There is no work to do and it is low maintainence. Keeping money on high yield saving accounts is also good passive income source.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the oldest working method and still very popular so you need to try these out yourself and earn passive income
In fact, my friend, I don't know how old you are now or even when it will be possible for you to retire, but we all have to take into consideration that "having fun", better defined as free time, is more than necessary in our lives.

Back