Passive Income Through Referrals

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
There are many websites that pays decent Referral commission and I feel large number of referrals on websites that pay higher referral commission can be used to earn passive income.

What do you think?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
Most of these websites requires the activities of the invitees for you to earn any referral commission. This is impossible to earn as many referrals stay inactive on the referred websites.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
There are PTC websites which run referral contests so you can win contests even when they join the website.
They will check if the visitors are coming from paid to post sites sorry microjobs sites before assign a reward. If you are caught using for example a compaign in microjob site to bring referral then competition will be unfair as someone has money could win and another could not win and disqualified from the referral contest.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
They will check if the visitors are coming from paid to post sites sorry microjobs sites before assign a reward. If you are caught using for example a compaign in microjob site to bring referral then competition will be unfair as someone has money could win and another could not win and disqualified from the referral contest.
I don't think so because then how are others able to get even more than 200 or 500 referrals on ptc websites

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I don't think so because then how are others able to get even more than 200 or 500 referrals on ptc websites
It depends from referral contest rule. I remember getting banned from bitcoin tricks for the following reason. Some PTC allows paid to signup in referral contest while others disallow.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Oh sorry about it. I'm yet to try this thing so could be you are right
There is no general rule. If you see word : No paid signups that means that it is totally disallowed for you for using any microjob site to bring referrals to win contest. But if there is nothing like that you could do the trick.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I do believe that you can earn passive income through referrals to different forums and websites. I myself tend to do what I can to advertise forums that I know of with my referral link but at the moment no one has used it. I have only just started to push my referral links out there though so it's early days but I believe the more people that see them and have an interest, the more I may see some kind of passive income eventually.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Yes earnings through referring is a great way to earn passive income. Especially on sites like faucet earning site, its really nice to have referrals.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I do believe that you can earn passive income through referrals to different forums and websites. I myself tend to do what I can to advertise forums that I know of with my referral link but at the moment no one has used it. I have only just started to push my referral links out there though so it's early days but I believe the more people that see them and have an interest, the more I may see some kind of passive income eventually.
People just retape URL and that is it. This is why earn referral from forums is becoming harder this day because just retape URL and access site unless you are using URL shortelink like bitly they couldn't do the trick.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I doubt if they do check because what they need is to get referrals that are active. If that is the case,you can bypass the process easily by using shortening link services.

Back