Passive Income Through Referrals

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many websites that pays decent Referral commission and I feel large number of referrals on websites that pay higher referral commission can be used to earn passive income.

What do you think?
I think it is a great idea of passive income but you need to have big audience which trust you.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't bother even if the site pays referral earnings because I can't convince people to join the site through my referral link but for the people like @Ginger it's always a great opportunity to earn from the sites.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't bother even if the site pays referral earnings because I can't convince people to join the site through my referral link but for the people like @Ginger it's always a great opportunity to earn from the sites.
Actually you can, if you have a big number of followers on social media then you can easily convince people by writing good content about websites.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
Actually, you can, if you have a big number of followers on social media then you can easily convince people by writing good content about websites.

That's one of the reasons I don't have referrals because I don't use social media much and I don't have followers on my account. Also, people here dont like to join such sites. No one in my friend circle likes to join forum sites.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually you can, if you have a big number of followers on social media then you can easily convince people by writing good content about websites.
It's not easy to convince users to join under your link even if you have so many followers and your referrals need to complete minimum number of posts and only then you earn.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not easy to convince users to join under your link even if you have so many followers and your referrals need to complete minimum number of posts and only then you earn.
This simply means that you need targeted audience who are searching for online jobs, so you can join money making groups and communities.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not only managed to earn from referral clicks on PTC sites but even made more money by selling referrals.

How do you sell referrals? I have heard of it but never met a person who does it. How much do they pay to buy referrals? Do you easily get the buyers and the referrals.

Last edited:

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Refferal programs is really sure way to make money online and you could possibly embark on referral program by sharing your referral links on platforms that you could get enough refferals.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
This will let visitors as coming from shortenlinks and not coming from referral programs.
It is extremely correct that you can earn passive income through referrals because these are exactly how you can quickly make money if you have any way that you utilise the find people in order to earn from refferals.

Back