passive income

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
If you are interested in building passive income you can try several ways such as affiliate marketing, referral programs, and investing in stocks, bonds, crypto etc. but you have to adjust it according to your risk profile.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
if you have money you can invest but if not then you can still make passive income ormake money passively through blogging and vlogging online but you need to have the skills

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
In my opinion, even though blogging is promising, we have to work hard to get high traffic and be indexed by SEO, so we need a long journey to get passive income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, blogging is a good way to generate passive income but it is not really easy. It takes some consistency and time before you can be able to succeed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, most people rent out their homes and they make some passive income with it.
That is what is called airbnb. Building rental properties is also good if you have the money.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several types of passive income out here and not just only about the online world but even offline you can have a passive source of income that will serve you very much better than even some of the online passive income sources. You can yourself a property that would be put up on rentals to earn passively which is great and then there is online passive income too.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
Am interested in knowing the list of passive income that one can get into, i really want to increase my streams of income.
You can start a blog website and make sure you choose the most liked niche and post quality content on the site. Make sure you work out the SEO for the content on your site and use both social media and forums to promote the blog.
Once traffic begin to flow apply for Google AdSense for passive income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have neighbors and they most have rented their free space and able to earn passive income every month.
That's Airbnb. people that have free space in their houses usually do this and they make some good amount of money from it. It is becoming very common in many parts of the world now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's Airbnb. people that have free space in their houses usually do this and they make some good amount of money from it. It is becoming very common in many parts of the world now.
Its popular here from long but these days we also need to be careful of these tenants

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes, in my country it is a very famous option to rent houses / rooms through Airbnb especially for those who have a second home, it is really a very viable option to amortize your investment or earn a passive income through your home or free rooms.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There many passive income or what different people consider as a passive income some take blogging, web design and so on as passive job but to me they are not only thing like rentage referral and so on is consider passive

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of the passive income i know one can get into are; renting out one's properties, investing in real estate, dividend paying stocks, affiliate marketing and also by creating and selling digital products.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Some of the passive income i know one can get into are; renting out one's properties, investing in real estate, dividend paying stocks, affiliate marketing and also by creating and selling digital products.
Investing in real estate is like forex trading means there is the possibility that you may earn something or lose your money even dividend-paying stocks are like an actionnaire in the company, however selling digital products or renting one's property could be also considered as passive income.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in real estate is like forex trading means there is the possibility that you may earn something or lose your money even dividend-paying stocks are like an actionnaire in the company, however selling digital products or renting one's property could be also considered as passive income.
I just want to be clear on this. Are you saying real estate investment is not considered as a passive income source because there are possibilities of losing money as well as possibilities of gaining profit?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I just want to be clear on this. Are you saying real estate investment is not considered as a passive income source because there are possibilities of losing money as well as possibilities of gaining profit?
Exactly because the value of real estate could decrease or could increase means depends on the concurrence of other real estate in the domain or even the need to buy or sell or many other favors.

Back