passive income

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly because the value of real estate could decrease or could increase means depends on the concurrence of other real estate in the domain or even the need to buy or sell or many other favors.
Ohh, i get your point. A lot of people still consider real estate investment as a means of earning passive income because they believe that they gain profit from it without actively working for it. Although the profit is not fixed.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
Ohh, i get your point. A lot of people still consider real estate investment as a means of earning passive income because they believe that they gain profit from it without actively working for it. Although the profit is not fixed.
There is a fee of maintenance and also the fee of VAT increases and people monetary capabilities is decreasing due to not update on the salary all these factors could be determinative how much you could buy or rent real estate add to the daily presence to handle problem between neighboors.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a fee of maintenance and also the fee of VAT increases and people monetary capabilities is decreasing due to not update on the salary all these factors could be determinative how much you could buy or rent real estate add to the daily presence to handle problem between neighboors.
Off course, there is a fee of maintenance but it is meant to be settled by the person that one is renting out one's property to. I don't the owner of the property pays such fees.

Back