AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah with passive income you do minimal job than when you are doing active job and passive income is steadily.
Under passive earning, you may have to do just few works and earn sustainable income. For instance, you can design a website and earn $100. If you are able to get 5 to 10 jobs in a month, then you that's something.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Under passive earning, you may have to do just few works and earn sustainable income. For instance, you can design a website and earn $100. If you are able to get 5 to 10 jobs in a month, then you that's something.
Well, it does help when one comes in passively no matter the amount it is sure better than nothing.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah with passive income you do minimal job than when you are doing active job and passive income is steadily.
Yes, that is true that passive income is steady. I also like it if we can mix passive and active income equally, that sounds really lucrative, don't you think?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that is true that passive income is steady. I also like it if we can mix passive and active income equally, that sounds really lucrative, don't you think?
That's a brilliant idea. Earning passively while also earning actively at the same time will really increase total income, imagine earning $40 weekly from a fixed property couple with a job of about $200 monthly?.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a brilliant idea. Earning passively while also earning actively at the same time will really increase total income, imagine earning $40 weekly from a fixed property couple with a job of about $200 monthly?.
Oh wow, yeah exactly! That really does sound perfect and a great income source for people to try out. Thanks for sharing!

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, for me I will like to go for the two where I have both passive and active income. it will help with having streams of income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
@Sanjee , do not concentrate only on one site, have as many as possible to accumulate your earnings a month. I'm also in Mylot, I could only reach $5 a month and sometimes can't reach the payout. I also joined forums like RIF, PB, and OffTopix. I plan to register to an app just to listen to their music using their platform can earn up to $600 a year but 18 hours to spend listening per week.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive is good especially when you are beginner. But there is no way you could combine both together. Immediately you start to receiving active income, you quit passive income.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive is good especially when you are beginner. But there is no way you could combine both together. Immediately you start to receiving active income, you quit passive income.
Would you mind explaining why you assumed active income and passive cannot be paired? From my own POV both can compliment each other without any stress.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
@Sanjee , do not concentrate only on one site, have as many as possible to accumulate your earnings a month. I'm also in Mylot, I could only reach $5 a month and sometimes can't reach the payout. I also joined forums like RIF, PB, and OffTopix. I plan to register to an app just to listen to their music using their platform can earn up to $600 a year but 18 hours to spend listening per week.
Which app is it to listen to the music? How much they pay?

Back