AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We must be able to distinguish between active income and passive income. Active income is obtained by working, such as income from faucet sites, ptc sites, getting paid from forum sites, trading, office work, lawyers, doctors etc. While passive income is obtained from capital or expertise, such as book authors who get royalties for every sale of their books. proceeds from house rent (rent income), dividends and capital gains, interest from bonds or deposits etc. So it is impossible for someone to prefer or only rely on passive income to fulfill their life needs because it requires large capital or expertise.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I agree that passive income is hard to earn. I have rental income from one of my properties. That is what I call a passive income. I don't rely on it as sometimes there is no tenant on this property, therefore one should not rely much on them. We should focus on our work.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hi all, today I want to learn more about what people tend to prefer more - passive or active income. I personally tend to prefer passive income more, as you can earn without having to do much effort, but then again the pay is comparatively lower than active income. Nonetheless, I want to know what you guys think about this.
Passive income is better because you can even make money whenever you are sleeping or not doing anything

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I need both. My passive income is mainly the dividends I received from investment in stocks. They are not stable income and not enough for me to make a living. I rely most on the active income I get from doing translation work.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both types of income have their advantages and disadvantages. Active income provides a stable and predictable source of income, but it requires a lot of time and effort. Passive income, on the other hand, can provide a passive stream of income, but it often requires a significant upfront investment and can be less predictable.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I prefer passive. That's what I am aiming for doing active income. And everyday I can see that it's working positvely. Theres nothing great then earning while you sleep.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who even told you that passive income generates low revenue. That's a wrong assertion. Real estate is a passive income stream. And it pays the people that are in it well. You actually need both active and passive income.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hi all, today I want to learn more about what people tend to prefer more - passive or active income. I personally tend to prefer passive income more, as you can earn without having to do much effort, but then again the pay is comparatively lower than active income. Nonetheless, I want to know what you guys think about this.
Personally in my opinion I don't see any reason why you should not make both passive and active income viable for you because having more than one means of income is always going to be better than having only one.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
Generating passive income is difficult, but generating active income is comparatively simple. However, if you want to build your wealth you need to generate passive income because you earn money without any ongoing work.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah we all prefer to make money passively. jt is to first set it up the passive income you then must work actively and build to get to the level of generating money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two are good it just that passive income will bring a better rest while one still see noney rolling in but the two s what will guarantee financial freedom.

Back