Paypal pending Balance

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I received payment from RIF but its still pending in my paypal account . i have activate auto transfer to bank account can anyone tell me why its showing pending

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.243
Some of these things need expert knowledge I think you should contact PayPal to know why so try to contact now that's not too late.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.003
Your location in PayPal would determine your transfer status in PayPal. If your country is among the outlaw, you would definitely experience this.

She is from India and I have never experienced the same being in the same country. My last payment was credited to my bank account in less than 2 hours.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I received payment from RIF but its still pending in my paypal account . i have activate auto transfer to bank account can anyone tell me why its showing pending
Your country and they type of account you have determines. But the main reason is that if you have a business account, your fund will be on hold for like 21 days before it is added to your balance.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.003
Your country and they type of account you have determines. But the main reason is that if you have a business account, your fund will be on hold for like 21 days before it is added to your balance.

Oh, that may be the case that one of my friend got the email from PayPal @RicAngelo

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i see, i never knew that my account is business account. And they said that i'm new seller and i have to wait for 21 days. Oh Boy, Now i know the reason why, thank you for explaining it. Thank you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
i see, i never knew that my account is business account. And they said that i'm new seller and i have to wait for 21 days. Oh Boy, Now i know the reason why, thank you for explaining it. Thank you
NO need to worry bro, I have a friend who experienced this so you don't need to worry and it will be fine in 21 days and will stay like that for 3-4 payments and it will be fine after that

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
NO need to worry bro, I have a friend who experienced this so you don't need to worry and it will be fine in 21 days and will stay like that for 3-4 payments and it will be fine after that
Well, because i never experience this before, i do mylot and when i got my first payout from them, paypal never did that to me.

Allright then, no need to worry. Thank you so much for the info.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, because i never experience this before, i do mylot and when i got my first payout from them, paypal never did that to me.

Allright then, no need to worry. Thank you so much for the info.
What? So have you already received payment from a website and didn't experience that?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is new then because my friend got paid from another website and it was his first, could be it does not apply to all websites so I don't see anything to worry about

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is new then because my friend got paid from another website and it was his first, could be it does not apply to all websites so I don't see anything to worry about
Since paypal said i have to wait for 21 days, so no need to worry. I just currious to know why paypal assume me as seller, maybe i set my paypal acc to business acc, i dont have any idea about it.

So, this is the first time your friend experience the same thing like mine? At least i'm not alone then haha

Last edited:

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@misha I think you need to ask an admin about it because I don't see why it's pending but can you tell us if have you got paid before from any website in Paypal?
yes a couple of time
Post automatically merged:

How much time it is pending in your account?
from 23rd december

Since paypal said i have to wait for 21 days, so no need to worry. I just currious to know why paypal assume me as seller, maybe i set my paypal acc to business acc, i dont have any idea about it.

So, this is the first time your friend experience the same thing like mine? At least i'm not alone then haha
do you experience the same issue does it really takes 21 days to reflect the amount in bank account

I got payment from mylot and paypal didnt hold my money like that.
i also get paid from display app, current app and app flame earlier but my money never was on hold it automatically transfer to my bank account within a day

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, i did @misha i got my first payment from RIF yesterday and paypal send me an email who told me that my money was being hold for 21 days because i am a new seller. I dont have any idea why paypal assume me as seller. But at least were not the only one who experience this. Just wait and see then

Back