Penalizing Non active users

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a popular way to keep users active on the website and beer money forum has applied this year's ago and are doing well with it and from today Post bucks added that too so if you don't login for 7 days in a row then you'll get deduction of $1.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a popular way to keep users active on the website and beer money forum has applied this year's ago and are doing well with it and from today Post bucks added that too so if you don't login for 7 days in a row then you'll get deduction of $1.
While incentivizing users to stay active on a website can be a successful strategy, it is important to consider the potential negative effects of deducting money from users who fail to log in for a certain period of time.

While some users may be motivated to stay active by the potential financial penalty, others may feel frustrated or discouraged by this approach. Additionally, deducting money from inactive users may create a sense of distrust or animosity between users and the website, which could ultimately harm the site's reputation and user base.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
While incentivizing users to stay active on a website can be a successful strategy, it is important to consider the potential negative effects of deducting money from users who fail to log in for a certain period of time.

While some users may be motivated to stay active by the potential financial penalty, others may feel frustrated or discouraged by this approach. Additionally, deducting money from inactive users may create a sense of distrust or animosity between users and the website, which could ultimately harm the site's reputation and user base.
I know not everyone will like these changes but websites have their reasons to make these rules as they want users to at least login once in 7 days

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
This is nice though it would encourage the members to be active or at least login on more regular basis. Not only paid to post forums, even most faucet sites does this as well, though some give you a longer duration ranging from a month to 60 days.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can BMF deduct a zero earner user because they kept deducting earning when I make a post. Look what's the use of posting.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't really like the idea of penalizing users for not being active. I think providing incentives to users to stay active is a better alternative. RIF is doing a good job. They give you $0.05 as an incentive for your daily activity.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can contact me anytime you want and can ask your doubt about the website, I will be ready to help
Thanks for that offer. I will think it over but for now I will focus here, and myLot.
Post automatically merged:

Stop posting on a site you don't understand like BMF. Don't waste your time and energy. Better focus here in RIF. There are writing sites you can work part time.
Thanks my dear, yes I rather focus here on RIF and myLot and watching movement of BTC

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Thanks for that offer. I will think it over but for now I will focus here, and myLot.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks my dear, yes I rather focus here on RIF and myLot and watching movement of BTC
That's good me too focus only on RIF and mylot. But I also serve PB for some minutes every afternoon during my break time. I'm also earning there. You may like to join with me on PB just tell me.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not posted in beermoneyforum for over a month now. Fortunately, I don't have any meaningful cash in the forum. RIF is my latest pride and am not planning to leave it now. Beermoneyforum should wait for now.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
This is no salary earning job so I don't see the reason for penalty if I don't feel like working it doesn't make sense to me instead provide incentives to users to stay active

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Then it will better to Stop posting on the site especially if one will not he consistent with posting. no need wasting your time and energy on duch site daily.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
While I understand the process behind deciding to tax inactivity, it can be annoying if it is too short of a time to do so. Most of the sites that I am a member of that does an inactivity tax, does so after a minimum of 6 months. Atleast that sort of inactivity tax for that length doesn't penalize if health and other family issues come up.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Then it will better to Stop posting on the site especially if one will not he consistent with posting. no need wasting your time and energy on duch site daily.
I am visiting PB every afternoon for some minutes during my free time, t only 40 minutes. I only earn 80 cents hehehe. Better than zero. I am alone every time I drop by there every afternoon.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Postbucks should give a notice or send message to the members so that members who are not active can login to the forum and avoid the penalty. Did they send any message?

Back