bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
This credits saga has gone over my head - it has so many names Raw RIF, RIF Cash, RAW Rig. You see it at different places.
Just call it EARNINGS. I am on other Sites and it is a simple process. Whatever that earns there it is instantly added to the earnings and I like it that way.

@Jordon are you listening please? And thank you in advance.

Guys. What do you think?

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Hi @bestwriter

We only have Raw RIF and RIF Cash. I do also find our set up a little confusing at first. However, the way the system is set up was so we can provide additional features that members were heavily requesting.

As explained in our conversations, you can get help understanding everything from the following links. However, I'll also post for everyone else:

We do have a. help section:
]https://indexforum.com/help/

We also have a FAQ on the cash homepage that has some common questions relating to our currencies:
https://indexforum.com/cash/

I think what you are specifically looking for is this:
https://indexforum.com/help/rifcash/

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It might seem confusing at first, but with time you would discover that its not so confusing. Just take time out to go through it and you would discover its extremely easy to navigate

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
🤣🤣🤣 I think that makes RIF different and unique. If you love it here, you have learn our language. If you continue, it will be sinking in gradually. If you have visited FAQS and read it , i doubt if these confusion would arise.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
I am so used to being spoon fed at the several Sites where I have a presence that doing what you guys have suggested does not come naturally to me ;) Take for example the Speak Chat Forum which I am sure you know about. I have yet to come across a Site that is so navigation friendly but the owner spoiled it all by breaking his promise. I have been on Virily, Persona Paper, myLot Forum Coin, Noise Cash, Read Cash and many more and all were ready for use, excepting that we had to read terms to know what would go against their rules.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, at first it was quite confusing, here I also learned while practicing in one go. By asking the member who referred me, I am very grateful to him for introducing me to this good site. But unfortunately he is no longer active due to busy offline work. 😊

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am so used to being spoon fed at the several Sites where I have a presence that doing what you guys have suggested does not come naturally to me ;) Take for example the Speak Chat Forum which I am sure you know about. I have yet to come across a Site that is so navigation friendly but the owner spoiled it all by breaking his promise. I have been on Virily, Persona Paper, myLot Forum Coin, Noise Cash, Read Cash and many more and all were ready for use, excepting that we had to read terms to know what would go against their rules.
Sorry about that,i think the admins links will be very useful just as he has posted.We also did not get it at first but eventually it made sense to have Raw rif ad RIF cash.Only the individual can earn Raw RIf but once the cash hits the RIf cash balance then it is your money which is withdrawable or can be cashed out or donated to you or somebody else.I prefer the raw Rif and RIf cash system.i think there is also an extra layer of security to ensure there is no abuse from people who want to harm the forum.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree SCF is one that is poster friendly. I myself is not so computer savy and some layouts are confusing. SCF has simpler layouts. Really sad the owner is never shows up lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
When Raw RIF was introduced, I too had confusion for few days, but then things became clear. It might be confusing for some time but soon you will be comfortable with it. These rules are made keeping a larger group in mind. Users here get involved in shopping, Exchange and other stuffs. I think Jordan came up with this idea to make things easier for a larger group.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This credits saga has gone over my head - it has so many names Raw RIF, RIF Cash, RAW Rig. You see it at different places.
Just call it EARNINGS. I am on other Sites and it is a simple process. Whatever that earns there it is instantly added to the earnings and I like it that way.

@Jordon are you listening please? And thank you in advance.

Guys. What do you think?
Still learning how to navigate here, so a lot gies over my head.😜
Post automatically merged:

When Raw RIF was introduced, I too had confusion for few days, but then things became clear. It might be confusing for some time but soon you will be comfortable with it. These rules are made keeping a larger group in mind. Users here get involved in shopping, Exchange and other stuffs. I think Jordan came up with this idea to make things easier for a larger group.
I hope that it gets easier with each passing day.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @bestwriter

We only have Raw RIF and RIF Cash. I do also find our set up a little confusing at first. However, the way the system is set up was so we can provide additional features that members were heavily requesting.

As explained in our conversations, you can get help understanding everything from the following links. However, I'll also post for everyone else:

We do have a. help section:
]https://indexforum.com/help/

We also have a FAQ on the cash homepage that has some common questions relating to our currencies:
https://indexforum.com/cash/

I think what you are specifically looking for is this:
https://indexforum.com/help/rifcash/
What are the snowflakes ? How am I earning them and what are they used for ? Thanks

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
What are the snowflakes ? How am I earning them and what are they used for ? Thanks
Snowflakes are supposed to be event related currency. The object is that you can earn it occasionally while posting, and then spend it on events that are created on the forum. The snow flake currency was going to be renamed back at the start of Summer to something else, but that never happened, due to various issues that came up. It may or may not be renamed to an autumn theme or us/can holiday theme based name in the next month or two, as Autumn festivities start.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Snowflakes are supposed to be event related currency. The object is that you can earn it occasionally while posting, and then spend it on events that are created on the forum. The snow flake currency was going to be renamed back at the start of Summer to something else, but that never happened, due to various issues that came up. It may or may not be renamed to an autumn theme or us/can holiday theme based name in the next month or two, as Autumn festivities start.
Thank you for the explanation.👍

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not sure what Jordan's purpose is in separating these currencies into Raw RIF and cash RIF. But in my opinion, by looking at the Raw RIF member's income level, he can see the level of member activity in the forum. Because as far as I know, raw RIF can only be obtained by actively writing in forums. 😊

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.478
I really don't have problems with the rewarding system of the site. However the raw Rif sometimes annoys due to its tendency of not crediting on the account for that matter.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I'm not sure what Jordan's purpose is in separating these currencies into Raw RIF and cash RIF. But in my opinion, by looking at the Raw RIF member's income level, he can see the level of member activity in the forum. Because as far as I know, raw RIF can only be obtained by actively writing in forums. 😊
The purpose of the separation of earnings from the regular balance, is directly because of the daily earnings limit. The daily earnings limit was either going to cause issues with trying to figure out when you should post in 24 hours, or have a limit on the posts you can make.

Having it separated, makes it easier to track how much you earn daily, as you can better see when the next available post you earn from will be available to have credited to your account.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The purpose of the separation of earnings from the regular balance, is directly because of the daily earnings limit. The daily earnings limit was either going to cause issues with trying to figure out when you should post in 24 hours, or have a limit on the posts you can make.

Having it separated, makes it easier to track how much you earn daily, as you can better see when the next available post you earn from will be available to have credited to your account.
Thank you Joshua for the clarification. Meanwhile, I will look at the side bar view feature which I usually open from inbox messages to see how much daily limit is still available to me. So it is not a problem for me to convert raw RIF to cash RIF at any time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
That was also what I experienced, but through practice is where we will learn. @bestwriter , you may consult your problem with your referrer. He or she might be knowledgeable on something that confuses you.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
That was also what I experienced, but through practice is where we will learn. @bestwriter , you may consult your problem with your referrer. He or she might be knowledgeable on something that confuses you.
Everyone here I notice found it confusing. That is why I requested that it be made simple like other Sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Everyone here I notice found it confusing. That is why I requested that it be made simple like other Sites.
May I know if there is an amount reflected in your Raw RIF so I will teach you how to convert it to RIF cash. Actually, it is easy. Just message me if you need help on converting your Raw RIF to RIF cash. okay?

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
Just as all of you have sorted it out although you found it confusing so can I but what I said was why not make it simple I do not wish to talk about it any more

Back